Tennis Forum banner

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Bepa :sobbing: please be okay and don't withdraw :sobbing: I wanna see you so bad :sad:
:hug: I share your feeling, and how much I want to see her as well, I only want her to play if she feels 100% again. I'll just wait and see if she plays, and not to play and have to withdraw after 2 matches. But I am sure you feel the same way ;). It is encouraging at least she is still on entry lists at the moment.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Bepa :sobbing: please be okay and don't withdraw :sobbing: I wanna see you so bad :sad:
:hug: I share your feeling, and how much I want to see her as well, I only want her to play if she feels 100% again. I'll just wait and see if she plays, and not to play and have to withdraw after 2 matches. But I am sure you feel the same way ;). It is encouraging at least she is still on entry lists at the moment.
All this.. :sobbing:

And seeing all the Russians doing so well in Australia, made this feeling worst..

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
All this.. :sobbing:

And seeing all the Russians doing so well in Australia, made this feeling worst..
Yes, but I think it might also encourage Vera, russians doing so well atm, especially Sveta. She proves you can come back strong(er) after a longer period of rehab ot healing. Not saying Vera will come back the same as her, but patriotic as she is, I think she wants to be part of this as well :angel:.

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Vera withdrew from both Bogota and Acapulco :sad:. Kinda expected this,no high hopes at least, but no idea when a comeback will take place either. Better change this thread name to 'Vera's 2013 tournament withdrawl thread'. O well, wait and see again.

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #49

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
If only she kept us updated every now and then about her shape state, it would spare us unnecessary hopes. :sad:
This. But I guess it is the fate of a Zvonareva fan :angel:

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #52

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Vera withdrew from both Bogota and Acapulco :sad:. Kinda expected this,no high hopes at least, but no idea when a comeback will take place either. Better change this thread name to 'Vera's 2013 tournament withdrawl thread'. O well, wait and see again.
The hope that she was just awaiting the time for get a protected ranking to return, is dead now, I guess..

So, only in March now?? I'm wondering..

It's the even worse with Alona Bondarenko & Anna Chakvetadze. :sobbing: I'm such a spoilt fan :eek:
:hug:

We're all in the same boat..

·
Premium Member
9,477 Posts
Did she really withdraw from Bogota and Acapulco too :sobbing:

Maybe she wants a few weeks extra practise, so she can come back at IW, where it's more likely she'd get a WC as a former champion.

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Did she really withdraw from Bogota and Acapulco too :sobbing:

Maybe she wants a few weeks extra practise, so she can come back at IW, where it's more likely she'd get a WC as a former champion.
Well, when she withdrew from the Australian open, I already thought IW would be the first target to potentially see her again. Sure a WC is a lock for her as a former champion. Hope her withdrawl from South-America has to do with that, but I take nothing granted at the moment regarding her return :tape:

·
Premium Member
9,477 Posts
Well, when she withdrew from the Australian open, I already thought IW would be the first target to potentially see her again. Sure a WC is a lock for her as a former champion. Hope her withdrawl from South-America has to do with that, but I take nothing granted at the moment regarding her return :tape:
I just hope she does return before the French this year, I know clay isn't really the best surface for her, but it's nicer to your body, so hopefully she won't get reinjured as soon as she comes back :sad:

41 - 60 of 60 Posts