Tennis Forum banner

21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,477 Posts
I think Gajdosova has one...oh sorry she got a WC for Brisbane but she said on twitter she's going to Hobart so there'll be a former champion and a former no.2 in their Q draw :hysteric:

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #24 (Edited)

·
Registered
345 Posts
Wow, Vera will be playing a lot of MM's :eek:. Hope the body is ready again for so many matches.

Also means she is skipping Charleston. Missed oppurtunity for Dan now to finally see her :eek:h:
Well i hope this means Vera feels her body can handle it¡¡

:secret: someone its gonna be really disappointed

·
Premium Member
9,477 Posts
Hmm I too wonder if her body will be okay with all these matches, but I think she wants to get a top 50 ranking for the second half of the year, and maybe a seeding by USO so she can try and make a good run happen there.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Her Facebook:
Hey everyone…some bad news. I will not be able to go to Australia this year. My body is not 100% recovered yet and I want to start when I know I can play the rest of the year. I keep working hard to get healthy. Thank you for all your support!
:(

So does that mean no Auckland?

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Her Facebook:

:(

So does that mean no Auckland?
This really sucks. I don't know what to believe anymore. On the one hand, I want her only back when she is ready, but I was so confident she would make a new start here and signs looked OK so far. I won't believe her return until she is actually on court. But as she says, if she is not ready she should not do it. Although I really would like to know what is still wrong. It just takes so long so see her again on court :sad:. I just hope this does not continue until she will not return anymore.

BTW, nice to see you back here, fsfikke.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Sounds like no Auckland, Hobart qualies or Aussie Open. :sad: Pattaya City is the week after Aussie Open so she will probably withdraw from that too. But probably for the best she doesn't start the year and get injured one or 2 tournaments in.

·
Registered
10,883 Posts
NO Hopefully she be Healthy for IW, I sure would love too see her play there :sad:

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Wow, Vera will be playing a lot of MM's :eek:. Hope the body is ready again for so many matches.

Also means she is skipping Charleston. Missed oppurtunity for Dan now to finally see her :eek:h:
Well i hope this means Vera feels her body can handle it¡¡

:secret: someone its gonna be really disappointed
LOL. Well there's always New York & the US Open. Heck, i could always take a trip Bradenton, Florida where she trains and try to see/meet her whern there aren't as many fans/people around to get in the way like there are at tournaments. :D ;)

Hmm, i wonder if they allow fans to go & watch players train there like baseball training camps allow fans to come watch & such....

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
LOL. Well there's always New York & the US Open. Heck, i could always take a trip Bradenton, Florida where she trains and try to see/meet her whern there aren't as many fans/people around to get in the way like there are at tournaments. :D ;)

Hmm, i wonder if they allow fans to go & watch players train there like baseball training camps allow fans to come watch & such....
As a member of the Zvonarevian army, you should be entitled for a free passage to meet her anytime ;)

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
For the record, Bepa is on the entry list for Bogota which came out this week (tourney starts February 18th). So she has not withdrawn there (yet), but we'll see if she shows up there. I am surprised that she withdrew from Pattaya weeks ago already and that is just 2 weeks prior to this tourney. Just don't want to be too enthousiastic yet.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
For the record, Bepa is on the entry list for Bogota which came out this week (tourney starts February 18th). So she has not withdrawn there (yet), but we'll see if she shows up there. I am surprised that she withdrew from Pattaya weeks ago already and that is just 2 weeks prior to this tourney. Just don't want to be too enthousiastic yet.
That's a surprise..

Of course, can't be very enthusiastic about it, but will have to wait till she return to trainings, if she not returned yet.. I guess during the AO, we'll have the answer..

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #38

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #39 (Edited)
Meanwhile, Vera is also on the EL for the week after in Acapulco, Mexico. This is the week before IW. Bit surprised by her schedule, if she really shows up for this South American swing, we'll see. She is listed on the tournaments website.

http://abiertomextenis.com.mx/jugadores/jugadores-2013.html

·
Premium Member
65,072 Posts
Bepa :sobbing: please be okay and don't withdraw :sobbing: I wanna see you so bad :sad:

21 - 40 of 60 Posts