Tennis Forum banner

Vera Zvonareva Video Thread

15K views 125 replies 14 participants last post by  Bonk 
#1 ·
Hi, have not found a Video Thread in this forum :p

Let`s post all Videos of Vera in here ;)

#2 ·
Wimbledon final 2010 Vera vs Serena

A highlight in her career :yeah:

#3 ·
Stuttgart 2012

Vera and Sabine Lisicki - Test Drive Weissach

Close-up: Vera Zvonareva

Such a nice girl :hearts:

#4 ·
Indian Wells final 2009 Vera vs Ivanovic

:worship:

#5 ·
Why was the other Vera Zvonareva video thread removed? There was plenty of good stuff posted in there....
Yes, you are right, there was one. It used to be next to the interview and picture thread. Somehow it has disappeared :scratch:

Hi, have not found a Video Thread in this forum :p

Let`s post all Videos of Vera in here ;)
Thanks for opening a new one :yeah:

#7 ·
Why was the other Vera Zvonareva video thread removed? There was plenty of good stuff posted in there....
Yes, you are right, there was one. It used to be next to the interview and picture thread. Somehow it has disappeared :scratch:
We had a video thread.. Why it got deleted?? :eek:
It was taken down by the webmaster due to a serious issue in relation to that thread. There is no more information currently.

#8 ·
It was taken down by the webmaster due to a serious issue in relation to that thread. There is no more information currently.
Issue? I can only imagine something regarding Copyright.. If was, case closed.. Sadly.. :sad:

#14 · (Edited)
Nice one, Fililander :yeah:

Time to post some nice video's of Vera here, so I'll place some of my favourites. I can't find one, it is the video where Vera sings the russian version of 'only you' for Tarpishev (I believe). If anyone finds that one, I'll be happy to see (hear) it again.

This one is from Vera in the Roland Garros car for a short interview

#18 ·
O yeah, this one, Vera and Elena after their bronze and gold medal win in Beijing. Vera dancing and drinking, priceless!

#20 ·
Vera Zvonareva vs Caroline Wozniacki 2009 Indian Wells QF Highlights

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.