I think Justine is the favorite. The rest of the way, Vera has to beat good players.
The bottom half is loaded.
But Vera is playing well, and should do well on clay.
Things look good now. I dont understand the Stosur loss, but otherwise she is something like 12 wins and a loss to Azarenka when she played 8 days in a row and traveled.
Monday, March 29, 2010
Stadium (from 11.00hrs)
1. ATP: Fish vs. López
2. ATP: Federer vs. Serra (NB 13.00hrs)
3. Venus Williams vs. Daniela Hantuchova
4. Kim Clijsters vs. Victoria Azarenka (NB 16.30hrs)
5. ATP: González vs. Mónaco (NB 19.00hrs)
6. Justine Henin vs. Vera Zvonareva (NB 20.30hrs)
Now vs Henin. Very tough draw for Vera.
Henin is the "true #1 seed" in Miami.
Henin leads Head To Head 5-0!
And Vera never won a set!
Almost impossible for Vera to beat Henin.
Would not be surprised at all if Henin wins Miami.
But make the upset, Vera!:help::scared:
Hope there is a live stream!
Would love to see this match!