Tennis Forum banner

41 - 60 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
3,556 Posts
Re: Vera Zvonareva - Interview Thread

Ah, i see. Yeah, i bet Vera was super adorable as a school girl, not that she isn't now. If only we had gone to school together, i could have tried to go out with her. :hehehe: :yeah:
LOL, I was thinking the same:haha:. I think all followers here would have tried the same, what a competition that would have been between all of us :boxing:. On the other hand, I think Vera would not be that easy to get, she would make any of us work hard to get a date :banghead:

·
Registered
1,864 Posts

LOL, I was thinking the same:haha:. I think all followers here would have tried the same, what a competition that would have been between all of us :boxing:. On the other hand, I think Vera would not be that easy to get, she would make any of us work hard to get a date :banghead:
LOL, yeah. Not-to-mention, since there isn't a whole lot known about Vera's private/dating life, who knows exactly what type of guy she's into. We'd all just be taking a shot in the dark, but id most definitely give it the best shot i got!! ;):D:cool:

·
пьяная в
64,978 Posts

·
Registered
3,556 Posts

Thanks for that:yeah:! I am not so enthoustiastic about Amsterdam myself tbh, but with Vera there:hearts:, Amsterdam will be even beautiful :lol:. Nice and interesting quotes there by the way, she wants to become a coach on the long term. Wonder how that will work out and with who:armed:. A little more personal inside, but not too much, she wants her private life private, only can appriciate that. And guys, you just have to be honest:p. And best of all..... one of the main motivations are WE, her fans :bounce:

·
Registered
633 Posts

How do you Sherlock people come up with such things??? ;)

I don't know how reliable is the translation, but...

1-She wants to be a coach, but she does not need one now! :confused:

2-She does not talk about her private life. I know that. I appreciate. :yeah:

3-She bought a scooter with her first prize at 16! :bounce: I wish I had a scooter when I was 16.

4-I din't understand the part when she says what fans shout at her. "We believe in faith". Is that correct?

5-They asked about Baghdatis!!! :lol:

6-Someone makes a .gif of her becoming invisible, please!!!! :cool:

·
Registered
1,864 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts

Great interview!!

Same questions about the translation as Milk.
She also talks about the auctions and that there have even been foreigners who participated. That's me :p
Bought a racquet she used at Doha and when I told her that she asked "Are you from Holland? They told me someone from Holland had bought it" :inlove:

·
Registered
3,556 Posts

Great interview!!

She also talks about the auctions and that there have even been foreigners who participated. That's me :p
Bought a racquet she used at Doha and when I told her that she asked "Are you from Holland? They told me someone from Holland had bought it" :inlove:
You are really priviliged, mate:yeah:

·
Registered
1,864 Posts

Great interview!!

Nice dude. Was that when you met her in Belgium?

·
пьяная в
64,978 Posts

Actually, someone just posted thelink on Twitter, I didn't "hunt" for this article. ;)

When the """"translation"""" reads "We believe in faith",I think it's supposed to mean that her fans say "We trust in Bepa", as Bepa = faith in Russian, and Google translator also translates the names! :lol:

·
Registered
1,818 Posts

Thank you for this!! :worship:
Interesting know she wants to be a coach in the future. And I can't imagine Vera, as a politician. She's too cute for this.. :awww:

I believe Milk will agree with me: she NEEDS to make a visit to Brazil.. ;)

Don't make us start to "hating" you.. ;) :lol:

·
Registered
633 Posts

Actually, someone just posted thelink on Twitter, I didn't "hunt" for this article. ;)

When the """"translation"""" reads "We believe in faith",I think it's supposed to mean that her fans say "We trust in Bepa", as Bepa = faith in Russian, and Google translator also translates the names! :lol:
Bepa=faith in russian?

It is very appropriated.:angel: Sometimes it is all we have.

-------------

I bought some of her stuff too (as I showed before), but it was for the tsunami victims.

-------------

She came to Brazil once, but only for 2 days!

-------------

I just put her name on ebay to find out lots of Vera's stuff over there. Mainly bastards who pick her signature to sell and some dudes selling magazine pages (!!!!).

·
пьяная в
64,978 Posts

Yes, вера = faith :hearts: So, as Bepa fans, we are indeed believers. And Bepa is our Goddess. :hearts: :p

·
Registered
1,818 Posts

Haha, please don't :kiss:
I just got extremely lucky :bounce:
Hehe, don't worry!! :yeah:

Yes, вера = faith :hearts: So, as Bepa fans, we are indeed believers. And Bepa is our Goddess. :hearts: :p
And now have everything to start a religion.. :worship:

·
пьяная в
64,978 Posts

·
Registered
3,556 Posts

The Zvonarevian Church :devil: :worship:
O my God (Bepa), here we go:worship:. What would the ten commentments be to enter the Zvonarevian church?
You shall not destroy less than 10 rackets in your career :angel:. I better go off topic with this:tape:.

41 - 60 of 126 Posts