Tennis Forum banner

161 - 180 of 189 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Yeah looks awesome :D

Dinara posted this a couple of days ago:
Завтра в на Красной Площади вместе с Верой Звонаревой будем проводить мастер класс! Лучший юный теннисист получит подарок! Всех ждем! До завтра!
Which Google-translates to
Tomorrow at the Red Square with Vera Zvonareva will conduct a master class! The best young tennis player receives a gift! All waiting for you! See you tomorrow!

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Naugthy Vera, having a racket in your hand against the physio's advice :eek:h:. We won't tell :lol:.

Just great to see her like that again :yeah:, looking great as ever.

·
Registered
20,773 Posts
None picture with Dinara :sad::eek:

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Yesterday:

Vera Zvonareva ‏@verazvonareva

I appreciate everybody's support very much! It is an unbelievable feeling to have fans behind my back! Thank you soooo much!

Will come up with some updates in the beginning of July!!!
July is already there....

·
Registered
20,773 Posts
Let's start the countdown. 6 days to go until July :)

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
5 more days :unsure:. No, really, we'll see what it is, but I expect she is allowed to start training with the racket again, or something like that.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
From this Morning :)

Fila Tennis ‏@TennisFilaUSA 5 h

Ready to lead the class! @verazvonareva & @SportsClub_LA #SCLA<3Fila #FilaSlam pic.twitter.com/kGRwvDcGVC

María de los Ángeles ‏@MAngelesAguirre 1 h

A lucky man and Miss Vera Zvonareva :) @ovafanboy Geeking out a little pic.twitter.com/nj1YfT2xfc

She was on a Workout session of Fila, this morning in NY.. She'll fly tomorrow to Arizona, where she'll meet with her physiotherapist, hoping for a green light to resume training..

After everything we saw in the past couple of weeks, more good news will come. :angel:

·
Registered
1,818 Posts

Hi my friends! My rehab is going well and shoulder is getting stronger every day ))) hope to see you soon out there!

·
Registered
3,561 Posts

·
Premium Member
65,072 Posts
:cheer: Can't wait for her match! :cheer:

·
Registered
20,773 Posts
Hopeful she'll get an easy first round opponent

·
Registered
20,773 Posts
Thanks God! Do your job, Bepa

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
She just posted this on Twitter:

I'm sorry @vanopen that I'm missing u in 2014! But I hope to get the chance in the future!

So at least she is still talking about the future :)

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
She just posted this on Twitter:

I'm sorry @vanopen that I'm missing u in 2014! But I hope to get the chance in the future!

So at least she is still talking about the future :)
I'm quite off in here, but following the news, somehow..

We know what is going on with her? She played almost all the WTT and now will be off for more time, "due to injury"..

Those comebacks and absences are confusing me..

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
where is she playing next?
Written in the stars, atm no one has a clue. She would play Montreal but withdrew 2 weeks ago because of injury, last thing I heard

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Latest tweet from her today:

Missing UsOpen this year. Working on getting back and being injury free! I to get the chance to come back and play @usopen the next year!

Wonder if she tweets it herself, US open is underway for week and then this.

161 - 180 of 189 Posts