·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Jesus Christ, he's worse than I thought.. :eek:

·
Premium Member
9,477 Posts
@verazvonareva
Hi everyone! I miss you all as well! Thank you for your warm messages ! I will have some more updates for you in the next few days!
That and she's been retweeting all these fans saying they miss her :sobbing:

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
That and she's been retweeting all these fans saying they miss her :sobbing:
Thanks for this, I hope she will have some encouraging news :unsure:

·
Premium Member
9,477 Posts
Thanks for this, I hope she will have some encouraging news :unsure:
I know I'm really excited but at the same time nervous for what the news will be. It has to be when she's going to play next, maybe she's just making sure of a WC or something before she tweets about it? :shrug:

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
I know I'm really excited but at the same time nervous for what the news will be. It has to be when she's going to play next, maybe she's just making sure of a WC or something before she tweets about it? :shrug:
Same feeling here, mate, eager for weeks to hear some news, but nervous what it will be. I'll not speculate anyway, just await the news.

·
Registered
20,813 Posts
She rtwetted me :inlove:

·
Registered
1,818 Posts

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Vera finally posted an update on twitter a few minutes ago!! :D :bigclap:
Hi everyone! I got quite a few questions about my recovery progress. The answer is that I'm doing really good and improving every day!
But it is still too early to be playing tennis. I will keep you posted on my progress in a few weeks ) I must be stronger then ;)
Bye bye everyone! Sorry for being short on twitter but i need to run for my rehabilitation session ))) Cant sacrifice that ;)
I'm so glad to hear she's doing really good and improving every day. That's great!! :yeah:

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
That's very good to hear :bounce:. A few weeks ago, it was rumoured in Miami that she might be back by July, but as she has not starting playing tennis yet, I don't believe that is possible. Never mind, good to hear an update from her, waiting anxiously on her next update

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
That's very good to hear :bounce:. A few weeks ago, it was rumoured in Miami that she might be back by July, but as she has not starting playing tennis yet, I don't believe that is possible. Never mind, good to hear an update from her, waiting anxiously on her next update
Yep, maybe Vera came here and saw us posting about how much we were hoping for an update from her, and so she granted our wishes. :) Just in case that's how it was, let me promote my twitter account again, @DannyBoy111285, and maybe she'll see this and tweet me and maybe even follow me on twitter. :eek:h: :D :lol:

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Yep, maybe Vera came here and saw us posting about how much we were hoping for an update from her, and so she granted our wishes. :) Just in case that's how it was, let me promote my twitter account again, @DannyBoy111285, and maybe she'll see this and tweet me and maybe even follow me on twitter. :eek:h: :D :lol:
Who knows, maybe Vera is one of the members here :eek:h:. Hope she does, Dan ;)

·
Registered
20,813 Posts
She sounds very anxious to comeback as she said to my friend "I have to find a balance between sooner and stronger" or something like that.

Can't wait to see her smashing rackets again

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Ok guys, you figured it out. It's me... Vera :wavey:
:lol:

She sounds very anxious to comeback as she said to my friend "I have to find a balance between sooner and stronger" or something like that.

Can't wait to see her smashing rackets again
Just if she minds her shoulder :angel:

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Well Vera was back on twitter yesterday, but no update this time, just a retweet. At least there's some activity from her though.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Vera tweeted 4 hours ago and included pics:

Hi my friends! Had a kids day yesterday on Red Square in Moscow! Was great! Always fun playing with kids )))
And….keeping this pic away from my physio…)) not yet allowed to have racquet in my hand but will be very soon )))
:D

141 - 160 of 189 Posts