Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 189 Posts

·
Registered
113,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If you want to read messages to you,
go to twitter.com and log in. That's your homepage.
Sveta, Azarenka, Wozniacki, Serena, Venus, Roddick, Murray, Baghdatis, Monfils
They're all on twitter also

·
Registered
113,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So far Vera has not tweeted, just her management.
I want Vera to at least try it, then read the responses, which will be positive, and she will enjoy it, like Sveta does, and Caro and Vika and Serena and Venus.
They all tweet themselves. Not someone from a management company.

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
In Madrid now and getting in some good practice and training in preparation for next week.

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
Training hard in Turkey getting ready for Roland Garros then leaving for Paris on Wedensday. Everything is feeling good and looking forward to the second Slam of the year.

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
Crazy day yesterday as my wallet got stolen when I was getting my credential on site. It is not a good feeling and had to call and cancel my credit cards, bank card, etc. I hope this doesn't happen to anyone else because it isn't fun. I guess things can only get better now, right?

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
Big day tomorrow. Getting ready for the finals at Wimbledon by playing my doubles semifinal and getting some treatment from the physio. We won by the way! Doubles final tomorrow too.

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
Thank you everyone for your support and encouragement. Wasn't able to pull through in singles or doubles yesterday but it was a good two weeks on the grass, and I can't wait to get back on the grass next year.

·
14,092 Posts
So far Vera has not tweeted, just her management.
I want Vera to at least try it, then read the responses, which will be positive, and she will enjoy it, like Sveta does, and Caro and Vika and Serena and Venus.
They all tweet themselves. Not someone from a management company.
Her latest tweet sounds like its someone from her management company. Understandably, she may not be up to tweeting right now as she's still disappointed over the singles and doubles loss but has Vera ever tried to tweet herself?

·
Registered
113,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No, they are all management tweets. But now that she is back in the top 10 and a lot of people saw her in the Wimbledon final, I hope she tries it.
Kuznetsova and Safina and Azarenka and Wozniacki all enjoy it

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
Her latest tweet sounds like its someone from her management company. Understandably, she may not be up to tweeting right now as she's still disappointed over the singles and doubles loss but has Vera ever tried to tweet herself?
Yes, just like JJ's one...all posts by her management company - IMG :eek:

·
14,092 Posts
Some of her older tweets sound a little informal so I was hoping it was Vera herself who tweeted it. Oh well. I do hope Vera tries it. Maybe she will enjoy it as much as Caro, Vika and Sveta do. :D

·
Registered
113,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Here is a new one, and maybe this really is Vera

verazvonareva

Back at home but had a fun shopping day at French Connection on Sunday before I left London. Picked up some really nice dresses!

·
Registered
113,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I hope thats Vera, otherwise, management is using "I", which only Vera should be using on @verazvonareva

·
Registered
4,640 Posts
Hard to tell if it's Vera or not. That last one's not as stilted as the previous tweets, so maybe it is. I don't think Bepa wants to be in the public eye that much, but there's no point in the mgmt company doing it.

Michaella Krajicek is tweeting all the time. You can tell it's definitely her and she's definitely enjoying it.

·
Registered
113,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The newest one sounds like management

verazvonareva

I'm at the nice resort and tomorrow is my best friend's wedding! I'm excited to be with her during that moment. :)

·
Registered
113,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Maybe they are Vera.

verazvonareva

A view from my seat here in the Dominican Republic where my best friend is getting married. Not a bad view and a... http://fb.me/E4YJYHI8

1 - 20 of 189 Posts