Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
God she has a bad temper :eek: She is so mad about everything right now that she is screaming and crying... In my opinion it's good showing emotion but she is doing a little too much...

·
Registered
47,657 Posts
Nothing cute there....just stupid! Play the ball and stop crying like a fool! What´s wrong with you?! :( :rolleyes:

·
Registered
17,738 Posts
OMG if Im Paola im patying, I love looking over the net and seeing your opponent breakdown.

·
Banned
14,953 Posts
Vera was having woman problems today.

·
Registered
17,738 Posts
Whoa Im sure even if she told you that, she would not appreciate it being posted here.

but thanks for the update ;)

·
Registered
10,740 Posts
She was also crying in her French Open match with Schiavone last year and a couple of other matches. A little bit old for the tears now Vera. Lina has matured quite a lot over the past year or so, hopefully Vera will follow suit. Would be a shame to see a good talent marred by spoilt type of behaviour.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Stop it was she really crying. God girl it only a game. Melt down by the time she 21 bet ya

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Well done by Paola today. She has guts and a funky serve. It's winning her more and more matches though.

As for Vera, her crying incident is quite unfortunate. I am sure she is feeling quite a bit of pressure as her ranking continues to rise. I am sure she also may feel some pressure to stay on top of the new Russian onslaught.

As we can see, Paola's eyes were not filled with tears. Looks a bit different when she is not with Vivi, huh? :lol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.