Tennis Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Re: Vera included on Bleacher Reports "The 25 Hottest Russians in Sports" list

That's my first joke about the dutch. It came so naturally :eek:h:

Actually, I am a bit dutch, too! :eek: The grandma of my grandma came from Holland, so I am like 5% dutch. I am 1,85m (6'1) tall, I think that's because of this 5%.:D

Call me a traitor, but in 2010, I bet 2-1 Holland in the world cup. Bullseye, baby!:rocker:

Ah, a bit of dutch blood in you, no wonder you are 1.85, I am am as well;).

Unfortunatelly, in that time (and things don't changed in here, since), a big part of Brazilian crowd, loved that result..

And unfortunatelly, for you, you found 2 of these guys.. :devil:
Yeah, I remember at that time, there was a lot going on around the selecao and the coach, glad you can have a laugh about it :D. Luckily the dutch treated the world on a fantastic final:facepalm:.
Well, we are still known for our windmills, tulips, red light discricts and policy on drugs, so what can go wrong :angel:

·
Registered
728 Posts

The comment Postalblowfish was refering to said she is a former bronze medalist in the Olympics. However, she is the current, not former as the new Olympics still have to take place. Until then she is not the former bronze medalist.
This.
Besides, there are no FORMER Olympic medalists, they are once and for all times medalists of particular Olympic Games.

·
Registered
3,561 Posts

BTW, apart from the joking, Vera has a clear opinion on who to support in soccer, probably most of you have seen this video before, but nice to hear what she says at 1.06 in the interview, Milk Shakespear and Pvt. Kovalenko will approve ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7lrpyq0RbU

·
Registered
728 Posts

Thanks, Phenomareva!
I enjoyed the vid so much, haven't seen it before.
Sergei is sooo cute:hearts:

·
Registered
33,568 Posts

For me "hot" is not the right word to describe Vera, but I do find her very sexy in an appealingly understated way. IMO she's far more beautiful than Sharapova, Kirilenko and Kournikova (I've never understood what people see in the latter two).

·
Registered
398 Posts

Jup, she's in a completely different league :hearts:

41 - 48 of 48 Posts