Tennis Forum banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Re: Vera included on Bleacher Reports "The 25 Hottest Russians in Sports" list

All i can say is Kirilenko is ahead of both Sharapova & Dementieva in my book.... :yeah:
She's not ahead of Lena D in mine. ;)

Someone posted this on twitter a couple days ago:

They wrote Sharapova does the "half-Zvonareva". LOL. :lol:
Others players can try, but only one person knows how.. :hearts:

·
Registered
3,572 Posts

A list is a list.

Everyone has a different one.

All I can say is that I am going to follow figure skating.;):rolleyes::lol:

PS: I don't if anyone have seen it, but recently there was a competition, when we could see Isibayeva covering her head with a towel too. A bit of coincidence.
Aha, you noticed the ear rings as well :lol:. I thought I saw double when that picture hit me.

·
Registered
3,572 Posts

Ear rings?

I didn´t get it!:sad:
You mean the figure skater on position 3, right? As the attention goes directly to the 'chest', I thought I pay attention to something else irrelevant in that picture, as a joke;). I agree those kind of athletes, makes you even wanna watch figure skating (just once).

·
Registered
633 Posts

You mean the figure skater on position 3, right? As the attention goes directly to the 'chest', I thought I pay attention to something else irrelevant in that picture, as a joke;). I agree those kind of athletes, makes you even wanna watch figure skating (just once).
I got it now!!!

I was just wondering "where did he see the ear ring????". Then I remember that dutch people consume things that are forbidden in other countries... :eek:h:

·
Registered
3,572 Posts

I got it now!!!

I was just wondering "where did he see the ear ring????". Then I remember that dutch people consume things that are forbidden in other countries... :eek:h:
:secret: Not all dutch are like that ;)

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #30

Don't worry Phenomareva, i know the Dutch are a great people as they produced men like these:

·
Registered
633 Posts

NoExit,

Please. it is supposed to be the hottest girls, not the strongest guys. :facepalm:

·
Registered
1,818 Posts

Something got wrong in here... :rain:

I supposed to quote that post but... better no.. :tape:

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #33

NoExit,

Please. it is supposed to be the hottest girls, not the strongest guys. :facepalm:
Haha :lol:. For the benefit of Phenomareva after you made that crack about his country, all im saying is the Dutch Lumberjack & the Demolition Man do the Netherlands proud. ;)

·
Registered
3,572 Posts

Haha :lol:. For the benefit of Phenomareva after you made that crack about his country, all im saying is the Dutch Lumberjack & the Demolition Man do the Netherlands proud. ;)
Haha, thanks mate, where did you get my picture anyway :lol:? I wasn't offended though, I make jokes about Dutch as well, but appreciate the acknowledgement for the Dutch:yeah:. There is a lot more coming from the Netherlands, for better and worse :tape:, but what the Dutch don't have......is Vera :hearts:.

O, and as we are talking about countries anyway, I don't think I have to remind our Brazilian friends to the last World cup soccer 2010 in South Africa :eek:h:. Peace guys :rocker2:

·
Registered
37,643 Posts

The guys who made that ranking are retarded, about their number 1:

'I know, I know. Anna Kournikova barely played enough tennis to be considered even a good player.'

Yet she's way greater than Kirilenko :lol:

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #36

Haha, thanks mate, where did you get my picture anyway :lol:? I wasn't offended though, I make jokes about Dutch as well, but appreciate the acknowledgement for the Dutch:yeah:. There is a lot more coming from the Netherlands, for better and worse :tape:, but what the Dutch don't have......is Vera :hearts:.
Ain't that the truth. And Americans don't have Vera either, though this American may one day.;) Try not to be too jealous if that day comes. :p

Danaconda <3 Zvonaravishing :hehehe::eek:h::lol:

·
Registered
633 Posts

That's ok to remember them. You are our songod, so we forgive you! ;)

I like MMA as well, but here is not the place for shirtless fighters. :boxing:

We can only talk about tennis and a little bit about figure skating, ok?:hearts:

If you wish an invite for a private torrent tracker specialized in MMA , I can send you!

O, and as we are talking about countries anyway, I don't think I have to remind our Brazilian friends to the last World cup soccer 2010 in South Africa :eek:h:. Peace guys :rocker2:
That's my first joke about the dutch. It came so naturally :eek:h:

Actually, I am a bit dutch, too! :eek: The grandma of my grandma came from Holland, so I am like 5% dutch. I am 1,85m (6'1) tall, I think that's because of this 5%.:D

Call me a traitor, but in 2010, I bet 2-1 Holland in the world cup. Bullseye, baby!:rocker:

The guys who made that ranking are retarded, about their number 1:

'I know, I know. Anna Kournikova barely played enough tennis to be considered even a good player.'

Yet she's way greater than Kirilenko :lol:
I don't know why people say so bad things about her.

She reached number 7 in the world. She won a doubles GS title. That's a big deal!

In fact, she never won a singles title, but it does not allow people to call her a bad player.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #38

That's ok to remember them. You are our songod, so we forgive you! ;)
I totally don't even know what that means, lol.... :lol:

I like MMA as well, but here is not the place for shirtless fighters. :boxing:
Whoa now.... when i look at that pic of Alistair Overeem i don't see a pic of a shirtless fighter, i see a pic of one bad dude & a great fighter with the championships to prove it. I think you may be looking at the pic a little too closely. :p:lol:

·
Registered
1,818 Posts

Well..

Call me a traitor, but in 2010, I bet 2-1 Holland in the world cup. Bullseye, baby! :rocker:
Unfortunatelly, in that time (and things don't changed in here, since), a big part of Brazilian crowd, loved that result..

And unfortunatelly, for you, you found 2 of these guys.. :devil:

21 - 40 of 48 Posts