Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Re: Vera included on Bleacher Reports "The 25 Hottest Russians in Sports" list

Hmm don't really know most of the others on that list so I can't really judge that. But I can give you my list of hottest Russian sportswomen:

1. Vera (Like, duh ;) )
  2. Anna Kournikova
  3. Maria Kirilenko
  4. Maria Sharapova

·
Premium Member
65,072 Posts

Well, the hottest ones are the lower ranked ones IMO :angel: :D The first ranked chicks are too plastic Barbiesque to me

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Hmm don't really know most of the others on that list so I can't really judge that. But I can give you my list of hottest Russian sportswomen:

1. Vera (Like, duh ;) )
  2. Anna Kournikova
  3. Maria Kirilenko
  4. Maria Sharapova
Yeah, Vera's #1 in book as well. :yeah:

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Honestly, i was surprised Sharapova only made it as high as #8. As popular as she seems to be with guys (though not me personally), i figured her for being top 5 before i actually saw the list.

·
Registered
3,561 Posts

Well, in a country like Russia, to create a top 25 is hard, not to say almost impossible, so making that cut is kind of flattering (but 21 is stil too low:eek:h:). But to make top 5 for Russian tennis players, which is much easier (but still hard), I totally agree with fsfikke list, although I would add as number 2 Valeria Savinykh, who to me is Bepa baby (Géraldine will agree).

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Well, in a country like Russia, to create a top 25 is hard, not to say almost impossible, so making that cut is kind of flattering (but 21 is stil too low:eek:h:). But to make top 5 for Russian tennis players, which is much easier (but still hard), I totally agree with fsfikke list, although I would add as number 2 Valeria Savinykh, who to me is Bepa baby (Géraldine will agree).
Yeah, Valeria Savinykh does sorta resemble Vera. Though she's still not quite as cute or ravishing as Vera. ;)

·
Registered
3,561 Posts

Yeah, Valeria Savinykh does sorta resemble Vera. Though she's still not quite as cute or ravishing as Vera. ;)
That's why I put her number 2;)

·
Registered
3,561 Posts

How do they *know*?
Haha, I was thinking the same when I checked that list. She still is and will untill the Olympics :yeah:.

·
Registered
3,561 Posts

What do you mean exactly?
The comment Postalblowfish was refering to said she is a former bronze medalist in the Olympics. However, she is the current, not former as the new Olympics still have to take place. Until then she is not the former bronze medalist. However, reading your comments, it must have been refered to the comment her being single. :facepalm: to me.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

The comment Postalblowfish was refering to said she is a former bronze medalist in the Olympics. However, she is the current, not former as the new Olympics still have to take place. Until then she is not the former bronze medalist. However, reading your comments, it must have been refered to the comment her being single. :facepalm: to me.
LOL, yeah. But you're right. Hopefully she'll soon be the former Olympic bronze medalist and the reigning Olympic gold medalist. :D

·
Registered
1,818 Posts

That's not much her goal, but #21?? Most of the women in the list, I have never seen before. She should be, at least, in Top 10. :(

Makiri ahead of Masha and Dementieva. :eek:

But I have to say that I love Ilona Korstin and The Queen Isinbayeva :worship:

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

That's not much her goal, but #21?? Most of the women in the list, I have never seen before. She should be, at least, in Top 10. :(

Makiri ahead of Masha and Dementieva. :eek:

But I have to say that I love Ilona Korstin and The Queen Isinbayeva :worship:
All i can say is Kirilenko is ahead of both Sharapova & Dementieva in my book.... :yeah:

·
Registered
633 Posts

A list is a list.

Everyone has a different one.

All I can say is that I am going to follow figure skating.;):rolleyes::lol:

PS: I don't if anyone have seen it, but recently there was a competition, when we could see Isibayeva covering her head with a towel too. A bit of coincidence.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

A list is a list.

Everyone has a different one.

All I can say is that I am going to follow figure skating.;):rolleyes::lol:

PS: I don't if anyone have seen it, but recently there was a competition, when we could see Isibayeva covering her head with a towel too. A bit of coincidence.
Someone posted this on twitter a couple days ago:

They wrote Sharapova does the "half-Zvonareva". LOL. :lol:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts