Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,302 Posts
Wow! Thanks for the pictures. They cheered me up here now that I am feeling so sad that Venus is injured. Good to see her in happier times but I know that they will return. Go Venus :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

·
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥
67,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's the reason why I started it.I did it to cheer me and all of you too up.I'll try to find more. ;)

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
aww look at V!

it seems that her serve is different than what it was a couple of years ago, or is it just me?

I remember watching that spirlea match during a rain delay, and her service motion seemed different

·
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥
67,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow,infiniti! Thanks a lot for these pics.I enjoyed them much.How old was Venus in the last ones? She can't be more than 10-12

·
Registered
11,233 Posts
I miss all those colors from Venus. :sad:

·
Registered
44,018 Posts
Thanks for the pics...I miss the color on her outfits, but I'm not sure about the beads. They look nice, but I can't help remember the Aussie match, where they fell and she got a point taken away

·
Banned
8,642 Posts
hahhaha- brings back wonderful memories- remember when Venus used to do that dance up to the net-lol :wavey:

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Thank you for the stroll down memory lane with my #1 fave, VENUS.

·
Registered
6,302 Posts
mmcdonald said:
aww look at V!

it seems that her serve is different than what it was a couple of years ago, or is it just me?

I remember watching that spirlea match during a rain delay, and her service motion seemed different

You know, I thought her service motion looked different in that match too! Much more fluid and it looks like she didn't take such a long swing to start the motion.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
awww..i really miss those days..[tear] :sad: ...

vee was really really arrogant and i loved it... :eek:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts