·
Registered
27,926 Posts
:banana::eek: :yeah: :yeah:

Venus :kiss:

·
Registered
10,386 Posts
Yes it was only Lindsay, but its a good sign that she didnt struggle. Plus Waters loves pace so I'm sure Vee got into a few rallies and thats always a good thing in the first match to help her get ready for the next :D

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
iLuVenuSerena said:
No offense, but it was only Lee-Waters. But congrats anyways i guess
yeah you are right, but still I like 6-1 6-1 thrashings, regardless of the opponent :angel:

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Good sign Vee. Hope you will keep this form till the end of the tournaments.
Go Venus!!

·
SMUstang,
8,482 Posts
It may have been "only" Lindsay but Lindsay is playing herself back to the top 50 or so if you've followed her for the last 18 months or so. As already said Lindsay likes pace and really has the game to give somebody like Venus trouble if Venus is a bit off. It really says a lot about how well Venus is playing for her to beat Lindsay quite this bad. ;)

For anyone who cares Lindsay has a career high of 33 and has fought off injuries and come back from having a baby girl to get herself back into the top 100. She won her first matches at a WTA level this year since 1997 beating Grande, Vakulenko, Sucha and Morigami and taking Raymond to 3 sets..

not like anyone cares, but you dont need to be disrespectful of Lindsay just because she's not at Venus' level right now :p

·
SMUstang,
8,482 Posts
tennisIlove09 said:
anyone have pics?
LindsayRulez (Kyle, Davenport fan) was supposedly at the match and will be posting pics when hes back at his hotel tonight :)

·
Premium Member
19,766 Posts
anton said:
what was Venus wearing?

Dole and Gobanna? :)
I know Vee wears various fruity earring at times, but I have never seen her wear pineapples.;) :lol:

·
Registered
11,233 Posts
With this win, Venus becomes the #1 Williams in the family once again. :D

1 - 20 of 58 Posts