Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
I know Tsitsipas has a channel and he’s posting vlogs... it seems like he is into photography/videography. I think Thiem used to post some sort of vlogs...
Oh,and Vasek Pospisil too.
I don’t know about any WTA players though.

·
always getting what i want
17,712 Posts
Venus has a personality?

·
17,712 Posts
You are not even a funny troll anymore. It is getting sad at this point.
The awkward moment when the reigning TWAT champion calls someone else a sad troll.

·
Registered
37,344 Posts
The awkward moment when the reigning TWAT champion calls someone else a sad troll.
He certainly has more pizzazz than you, though.

·
17,712 Posts

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
I feel so old. You remember when the WTA had one player a week write a blog for a tournament (I think Venus did Tokyo). Now, individual players are doing their own mini documentaries.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
I'm waiting for the Ostapenko channel!
-
I could see an effective vlog of a player traveling to the events, vacations, talking with other players, walking through the tournament site, dining, tournament excursions, etc,etc,etc., but not the locker room.
I could see a lower level player making traveling expenses with a vlog on YouTube. The multi-millionaire players would not be interested. V Williams is semi- retired and looking for something to do after her last tournament.

·
Administrator
11,883 Posts
I'm waiting for the Ostapenko channel!
-
I could see an effective vlog of a player traveling to the events, vacations, talking with other players, walking through the tournament site, dining, tournament excursions, etc,etc,etc., but not the locker room.
I could see a lower level player making traveling expenses with a vlog on YouTube. The multi-millionaire players would not be interested. V Williams is semi- retired and looking for something to do after her last tournament.
Well Stefanos Tsitsipas is doing it, but he's more about going shirtless and being deep or something. :eek:h: But otherwise yeah I feel like the top players probably don't have time to do all that.

·
Registered
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I liked how open she was on how painful the gauff loss was. Makes you wonder how painful Serena's losses were.

·
17,712 Posts
i earn it dragging ppl....you earn it hating...like who bashes venus?
You earn it by making a fool out of yourself. And girl, you're always up in my snatch, liking every single one of my posts when I'm going after the cheater. Funny the double standards when I criticise a player you like.

·
Banned
7,241 Posts
You earn it by making a fool out of yourself. And girl, you're always up in my snatch, liking every single one of my posts when I'm going after the cheater. Funny the double standards when I criticise a player you like.
because i agreed with those posts....that is what a like is for,,,:SNE: i criticise you when you are trolling. the only one acting a fool is you....and let's not get into who follows who....
last i checked-
- you sent me a friendship request not the other way around
- you wrote on my my page not the other way around
-went i got a pirated copy ms"doesn't read her emails" 's book, you asked me not the other way around.

·
Registered
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
because i agreed with those posts....that is what a like is for,,,:SNE: i criticise you when you are trolling. the only one acting a fool is you....and let's not get into who follows who....
last i checked-
- you sent me a friendship request not the other way around
- you wrote on my my page not the other way around
-went i got a pirated copy ms"doesn't read her emails" 's book, you asked me not the other way around.
Ok why you all taking this fight on a thread, put in the DMs or ignore please :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts