Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
... if she comes into the event at least 85-90% healthy.

VENUS has been the concensus #2 player in the slams behind her sister and she dominated the remainding top ten players over the past two years and especially in the slams.

However, with her lower ranking, she could meet other top 5-8 players in the quarters or even the round of 16 if things get strange.
VENUS will be extremely motivated to play well and win, not only for herself and the opportunity to earn her 5th GS title, but she will also be doing it for SERENA and Williams family pride as well.

So, a healthy VENUS could stop this party that has begun when SERENA withdrew and make the U.S. Open the 5th straight Williams U.S. Open.

TR :cool:

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
SHUT UP!!!! THEIR ARE 20 OTHER TOPICS ABOUT THIS!!!! We dont even know if she will play dumbass so stop posting dumbass threads like these. UGH!

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
It's Venus' best chance to end her Grandslam drought.:worship:

·
Registered
44,018 Posts
Venus will win. She would have won Wimbledon had she not been injured. Serena said so herself. If Venus is healthy, Venus is the champ

·
Registered
16,318 Posts
Venus is the favorite to win it. I hope she can warm up well in Toronto! :angel:

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
jbone, eh? Apparently that is the name for your head as well.

Go VENUS!

·
Premium Member
19,823 Posts
Let's just hope she stays healthy throughout, if she is healthy and prepared she is a sure bet for the Open.

GO Venus, you can do it!!!

·
Registered
18,514 Posts
Just like she was winning it last year?:p Oh and according to you Venus was winning the past two Wimbledons as well:lol: .

·
Registered
8,943 Posts
mboil, was your fav. in the final of Wimbledon or the US Open?

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
[email protected] Da Firehand!!

It is amazing how easily many so called experts are throwing the title up for grabs since SERENA withdrew, but prior to her pull out, the same were predicting another all Williams final fest in NY.

If VENUS can play, she is the clear favorite over the two Belgians whom she dominates. :)

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just a reminder to all fans that VENUS is still in the mix at the Open. :)

·
Registered
7,837 Posts
oh where would I be without your expert advice and guidance Tee :worship: :kiss:

·
Registered
17,358 Posts
A case can now be made that Justine Henin-Hardenne is the second best player in the slams at this point. And Juju plays Serena better than anyone else, too.

But if Venus comes to the Open at 80% healthy and can cruise in the first week. She'll be in good shape to win the Open again.

·
Registered
8,943 Posts
"A case can now be made that Justine Henin-Hardenne is the second best player in the slams at this point. And Juju plays Serena better than anyone else, too."

I'd like to see you present your weak case. Rember Venus has beaten justine the last seven times they've met, including a 3 and 3 thumping at the A.O. Last time I checked that was a grand slam event.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
12,062 Posts
jbone_0307 said:
SHUT UP!!!! THEIR ARE 20 OTHER TOPICS ABOUT THIS!!!! We dont even know if she will play dumbass so stop posting dumbass threads like these. UGH!
Why don't you shut the fuck up and quit pretending to be a Venus fan :rolleyes:. You're busted buddy. Give up the charade :rolleyes:.

But anyways...I would love to see Venus "The Queen" Williams winning the US Open :hearts: :bounce:. But all I really want to hear is that she is healthy :) :bounce:. Go Venus. I have mucho faith in you :hearts: :kiss:

·
Registered
15,448 Posts
well, i really want kim to win, but venus is #2-3 in my faves list to win!so good luck venus. hope the lack of match preparation wont catch up. is she playing at new haven?

1 - 20 of 61 Posts