Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Watch Venus over the next few weeks in her tougher matches she is gonna smash a racket soon.
She nearly did it yesterday in the match when she played Davenport. Every tight match she gets in that has her making a ton of UFE she will get closser to it. You can just start to see that vain on the top of Venus head start to pump. She is swearing on court now, pumping her fist a whole lot more So it will not be long.

·
Banned
475 Posts
cool bird said:
Watch Venus over the next few weeks in her tougher matches she is gonna smash a racket soon.
She nearly did it yesterday in the match when she played Davenport. Every tight match she gets in that has her making a ton of UFE she will get closser to it. You can just start to see that vain on the top of Venus head start to pump. She is swearing on court now, pumping her fist a whole lot more So it will not be long.

Yea, and your point is? I felt like smacking a racquet over her head myself, or totally eliminating that forehand of hers. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There is not really a point. It just would be funny to see it. Cus I dont think I could be wrong that Venus has ever smashed a racket in her life. So you know that when she does she will be sooo mad with her self, that racket will prob be in a thousand piece on the court.

Who wants to join my Venus watch. The first poster who see Vee smash her racket to the ground and post it on here wins. And it cant be a tap either it has to be proper smash to the floor

·
Registered
19,296 Posts
I don't think Venus is a potty-mouth, but maybe she ought to smash some racquets. I was all polite and nice when I lost my first three Oscars, but when I lost that fourth one to Magnani, I went ape-shit after the ceremony and smashed up two sets of china, all the mirrors in the house, dug up the rose garden in a rage, and smashed out the windows of Floyd's Cadillac. And that was all before the next morning. I won my Oscar three years later.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Helen she is a potty mouth now she said f***ing S**t the other day in her match. And she banged her racket on the floor yesterday in her match and looked so pissed off, I thought the racket smash would happen then but she calmed her self down. But it will happen soon

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
cool bird said:
Helen she is a potty mouth now she said f***ing S**t the other day in her match.
Wow, I've always thought that Serena would be very capable of saying such things but it never came to my mind that Venus would curse. She must be REALLY upset by her game... That's absolutely not her style.

·
Snitch
16,148 Posts
cool bird said:
Helen she is a potty mouth now she said f***ing S**t the other day in her match. And she banged her racket on the floor yesterday in her match and looked so pissed off, I thought the racket smash would happen then but she calmed her self down. But it will happen soon
I dont believe she said that...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
Venus has never/will never smash a racket.

·
Banned
475 Posts
Helen Lawson said:
I don't think Venus is a potty-mouth, but maybe she ought to smash some racquets. I was all polite and nice when I lost my first three Oscars, but when I lost that fourth one to Magnani, I went ape-shit after the ceremony and smashed up two sets of china, all the mirrors in the house, dug up the rose garden in a rage, and smashed out the windows of Floyd's Cadillac. And that was all before the next morning. I won my Oscar three years later.

Helen, I always get a kick out of reading your post. Were you really an actress?

·
Banned
475 Posts
cool bird said:
Venus did not say that. I watch that tape and that is not what she said.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
She did say it. Icould not believe it either until I watched it. She miss a fore hand and you see her mouth the words

·
Beware Of The Dog, Bitch.
21,902 Posts
cool bird said:
Who wants to join my Venus watch. The first poster who see Vee smash her racket to the ground and post it on here wins. And it cant be a tap either it has to be proper smash to the floor
:scared:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
15,168 Posts
:lol:

·
Registered
7,489 Posts
I havn't seen the match, but I don't think Venus will do that.
If she would, I wouldn't mind,
but I hope she keeps her absolute, 'intimidating' composure on court,
that's one of her strong points, IMHO

·
Premium Member
20,797 Posts
I would hope not. That doesn't seem like it would fit with Venus' personality, at least not her mature personality. She was pretty outspoken when she was younger.:)

Anyway I prefer the poker faced Venus, that was when she had confidence and was doing really well. She's been trying the fist pumping more and more this year and it hasn't made a difference. It just let's her opponents see she's in trouble.

So racket smashing really not a good idea.

·
Registered
11,233 Posts
Venus didn't come close to smashing that racket yesterday.

She bascially just tapped it.

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
luna_moonstone said:
I would hope not. That doesn't seem like it would fit with Venus' personality, at least not her mature personality. She was pretty outspoken when she was younger.:)
:haha:

How old is Vee, 24 at most? She's not exactly a doddering old Helen Lawson now, is she?

Let her swear and break a racket or two if it makes her feel better...

:wavey:

·
Premium Member
20,797 Posts
faste5683 said:
:haha:

How old is Vee, 24 at most? She's not exactly a doddering old Helen Lawson now, is she?

Let her swear and break a racket or two if it makes her feel better...

:wavey:
Oh dear my mistake I can see how that reads now :lol: I wasn't implying V was old, just that she was really wild and crazy in her teen days. I haven't seen her like that since 99.

Hey if the racket breaking brings results more power to her. I just don't want her to get stuck with too many fines :eek:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts