Tennis Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay I really understood your AO performance!You were rusty due tu injury!That was okay!Then the 2 clay titles and the final!You were my dakrhorse for the FO!!!But what happened? a qf-loss!!!I thought okay You might be tired of those almost 3 titles and the first Roland Garros week!Then the disaster began!Misses Karolina Sprem (and a certain chair umpire) came along to dismiss you in 2 disastrous tiebreaks!This was the point I really thought you would do some reflections over your performances of the current season an realize that your recent play simply has been shitty!I thought that Wimbledon must have been the turning point in your head showing you that you have to level up your game to win some tournies again!But no!What did you do??? you lost to Lindsay today!!!Yes Lindsay is a classy player but we all know that you own Lindsay since years(Lindsay herself even admitted once in an interview that she prefers playing Serena cause their matches are closer)So my question to you Venus Williams is:will you ever re-become what you once have been a long time ago???Will you ever re-become a top player?Will you ever re-become THE top player??? :awww:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts