Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ill be posting pics later on my website, but venus seems to be wearing something in her hip, dont know how to say, but its like in poland 2004. Venus actually set a second record day crowd with 5,000 :eek: reports AP.

·
Registered
11,024 Posts
40-0 said:
Ill be posting pics later on my website, but venus seems to be wearing something in her hip, dont know how to say, but its like in poland 2004. Venus actually set a second record day crowd with 5,000 :eek: reports AP.
Are you suggesting that the crowd wasn't there to see Shuai Peng ? :lol:

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
SelesFan70 said:
Are you suggesting that the crowd wasn't there to see Shuai Peng ? :lol:
:tape: i know i shouldn't laugh but i can't help it.

·
Banned
25,017 Posts
Way to go, Queen Vee.

·
Registered
11,064 Posts
Why is Venus always injured. Its really getting annoying. Also there are some pics on 40-00 site.

·
Banned
1,634 Posts
Oneofakind0490 said:
Why is Venus always injured. Its really getting annoying. Also there are some pics on 40-00 site.
Could you please give me the link to the site.

Thanks

·
Banned
25,017 Posts
Yeah, I don't get it either.

·
Banned
1,634 Posts
She has her thigh wrapped like dementiava.

·
Registered
20,942 Posts
This is from an AP article on AOL.com

Williams played the match with her right thigh heavily wrapped, but attributed it to "the quick surface change. That was only my second or third day on clay yesterday when I hit quite a bit. When I woke this morning, I had a sore groin. It was nice that today's match was so quick."

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.