·
Registered
1,374 Posts
^ ^ ^
Same message here.

·
5 Grand Slams
15,301 Posts
AMAZING POINT! i just copied the url and pasted in and watched ty!

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
17,089 Posts
Justine´s touch in that match was so amazing. It´s her all-time high in my oppinion. Hitting an incredible lob, making so many hard volley's. That point where she did an impossible half-volley, she came into the net a lot. That point with her impossible footwork, and the point where she ran all over court lobbing until she could attack. Varried all her shots, and the passion she showed. She was fistpumping and shouting, really an incredible sight to see. So many more emotion then usually from her. The crowd was in awe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQzNhvaoNAA :drool:. Justine made the impossible possible.

Justine's best points:

1.02 (justine amazing footwork)
2.15 (THE POINT of the tournament)
2.59 (amazing passing shot)
3.25 (justine BDTL, backhandvolley)
3.53 (great passing shot yet again)
4.05 (AWESOME POINT in Tiebreak, justine lobs back 2 impossible to get balls, goes over in attack and finishes it with a beautiful touch volley. This point was amazing for me. I was shouting against my tv when i saw this) This point showed to me she was doing amazing stuff.
4.06 (justine BDTL, amazing half-volley)
6.15 (justine lob's a ball that almost hits the ground)
8.00 (great defense-offense)

And there's so much more, any tennisfan should be able to love that highlight real. Even people who dislike justine/venus, that match was just amazing.

·
Banned
48,006 Posts
:worship: Since when can one pushed WS This far when they are at the best :eek:

·
Registered
14,830 Posts
Incredible match. Another one of my favourite points was at 2-1 in the tiebreak. Justine plays improbable defence-to-offence (brilliant lob over the backhand!), goes from 10 feet behind the baseline to the net and ends the point with a deft to-die-for drop volley that dies on the bounce.

I still watch (parts of) this match every week or so. :awww:

·
Banned
11,141 Posts
I still watch (parts of) this match every week or so. :awww:
:sobbing:

I love the smash she does from the back of the court.

Justine at the US 07 was so Federer-like.

·
Registered
26,220 Posts
Does anyone have the point from the Venus & Jankovic USO QF? It was at 4-3 (or 4-4) in the final set. It was this really long point which ended with Jelena flinging herself into a forehand down the line and ending up on the floor only for Venus to stretch out her hand and put the ball back into court to win the point. I thought that point was even better than this one.

Unfortunately the person who uploaded the whole JJ/Venus match on youtube is missing that part of the match :lol: Typical :p

·
I felt suddenly quite wildly happy.
46,079 Posts
definitely one of the best match ever :worship: :worship: what an awesome level of play from both players :hearts:

1 - 20 of 86 Posts