Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If VENUS is fully recovered from her abdominal injury, she will still be one of the 2 most dangerous playsers at this years Roland Garros championship.

VENUS was in the last four Grand slam finals and still hold the playing edge over all of the top ten players except her little sister.
VENUS has always wanted this title and certainly wants it even more than a #1 ranking at this time.

The possibility still remains that she and SERENA may be in the same half, now that she is the #3 ranked player, but a victory over SERENA will definitly bring her into a finals with a lot of fire and put a little bit of a scare into her unfortunate opponent.

Go VENUS! Win in Paris! :wavey:

TR :cool:

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
Decent post, for once.

·
Premium Member
8,187 Posts
sorry but the top 2 people to win this r the belgians, followed by the William sisters

·
NeverWoz
27,565 Posts
mmcdonald said:
because they've won all the big clay titles, but who cares?

I'm pretty sure they care. Serenad and Venus ALWAYS raise their game for the slams, but neither are the clear-cut favorites.

·
Registered
20,942 Posts
The Belgians are favorites of course, but the Willaims sisters bring their A+ game to the Slams. The fact that they have nine Slam singles titles between them as opposed to none for Justine and Kim is proof of this, in addition to the fact that the sisters, with few exceptions, seem to be able to pull out great matches at the Slams, but the Belgians come up just short. I began to realize this when I looked at the Grand Slam singles history of all four players.

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Apparently some of these posters failed to realize who has won the majority of the slams since 1999 and it sure wasn't Belgium. :) :p

czechfan - Eat me. :p

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Don't pay attention to the Wiliams's fans...
Just bring that trophy home Justine or Kim... ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

·
Registered
16,318 Posts
This is a Grand Slam and of course Venus and Serena are top favorites ;)

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
Tee Rexx - Shit isnt something I eat.

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Czechfan - Really? You are so full of it that I thought it was your main form of substainance.

·
Banned
1,007 Posts
Top 5 chance. I rate Serena/Justine/Kim/Jennifer over Venus at this tournament. Top 2 at Wimbledon though :)

1 - 20 of 55 Posts