Tennis Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.
48,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked this up at the men's RCA Tennis Champs in Indianapolis. It's a 34 page booklet with all the products that Wilson markets. Of course, V&S are on the cover. The last page lists all men and women and the Wilson racket they use.

Venus: H4
Serena: H6
Justine: HTour
Lindsay: HTour
...it lists everyone with a Wilson racket thru the ranks to Kristen Schlukebir and Beri Ko.

So, here's the cover.

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Serena uses the Hammer6, it's an off-spring of the HyperHammer collection, which is what you're thinking of.

·
Registered
17,877 Posts
thanks Seles. :wavey:

that's a good ad. :D

·
Registered
7,256 Posts
Venus and Serena DO actually use those frames. They've been playing with it since Miami.

I've been playing with the Hyper Hammer 4.0 (what Venus used to use) but my swing is too compact and the frame is a bit head lite for me. I wish my swing was as powerful as Venus'. :sad:

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
vs1 said:
Venus and Serena DO actually use those frames. They've been playing with it since Miami.

I've been playing with the Hyper Hammer 4.0 (what Venus used to use) but my swing is too compact and the frame is a bit head lite for me. I wish my swing was as powerful as Venus'. :sad:
Hyper Hammer 4.0? Headlite? Thats one of the most head heavy rackets I have ever played with!!! lol, but if they do use those rackets its probably customized with lead tape etc though. Its like capriati she doesnt actually use a TT Rebel... there probably painted to like the h4 or h6 but I doubt those are the actualy rackets...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.