Tennis Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would a win over Davenport in the final do for her ranking. Would it make a big impact or not?

·
Registered
4,566 Posts
Yay! Back to the top 10 she goes. Hopefully :). Although I do love Lindsay.

·
Registered
20,942 Posts
She'll also move up to number 5 in the Champions Race, movign Sharapova to 6

·
Registered
18,514 Posts
oh well that would be excellent, wouldn't it LizChris? I guess it would move Serena down a bit too, right? Pity. But that stupid, ugly, over-hyped, evil Russian lowlife would fall down a bit (even it if isn't by her own lack of merit,) and that would just make your freakin day, right?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
11,233 Posts
mboyle said:
oh well that would be excellent, wouldn't it LizChris? I guess it would move Serena down a bit too, right? Pity. But that stupid, ugly, over-hyped, evil Russian lowlife would fall down a bit (even it if isn't by her own lack of merit,) and that would just make your freakin day, right?:rolleyes:
Jesus, what is your problem as of lately??

What do you have something crawling up your ass??:eek:

·
Registered
20,942 Posts
mboyle said:
Probably you are mad because you aren't getting any, but the facts are:

As of Monday, Venus was number 8 in the Champions Race, Serena was number seven, Svetlana was number six and Maria was number five

Because Venus was the only one who played this week, she was the only one who could have moved up in the Champions Race with a good result

Because she is in the final, Venus moved up to number six, therefore moving the people who were are six and seven (Svetlana and Serena) down one spot

Which resulted in my original post, you stupid piece of shit.

·
Registered
6,792 Posts
VeNuS FoReVeR said:
Jesus, what is your problem as of lately??

What do you have something crawling up your ass??:eek:
mboyle and venus-related threads are synonymous. Its pretty sad. :eek:

·
Registered
18,514 Posts
lizchris said:
Sharapova to 6
don't play Ms. innocent, Lizchris. If you weren't trying to abase Sharapova while elevating the sisters, then why did you mention only Maria in your post of Venus' possible elevation? Obviously you want to see her fail.

·
Registered
20,942 Posts
mboyle said:
don't play Ms. innocent, Lizchris. If you weren't trying to abase Sharapova while elevating the sisters, then why did you mention only Maria in your post of Venus' possible elevation? Obviously you want to see her fail.
Check the race standings. Whot the hell was Venus closest to? I say was because she is now at number five all by herself.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts