Tennis Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
19,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
V&S were just on the CBS US Open wrapup show, and they were interviewed separately by Rich Eisen. Venus said she is answering the phones at her business while she is out injured, but Rich said she plans to comeback in Moscow which is only about 1 month away!!!

Serena said she may or may not come back before 2004.

· Banned
191 Posts
yay.

· Registered
2,579 Posts
I hope Venus does but I doubt it. She'll probably play at the same time Serena will play.

· Registered
7,256 Posts
It's funny...both Venus and Serena aren't playing in the USO yet they seem to be EVERYWHERE on TV. It's like they are on a campaign trail or something!!! I LOVE IT!!!

· Registered
264 Posts
vs1 said:
It's funny...both Venus and Serena aren't playing in the USO yet they seem to be EVERYWHERE on TV. It's like they are on a campaign trail or something!!! I LOVE IT!!!
Even when they are retired from the game, they will always be remembered for their dominance at the us open and contribution to
the women game.

1999, 2000, 2001, 2002.... Such a great record to keep this trophy at the Williams' house.

· Registered
20,830 Posts
I really feel for kim. she is asked about venus and serena all the time :eek:

even in 93 with monica it was not this bad (I mean with the journalists asking questions about them)

· Registered
2,221 Posts
Well, it would be great to see Venus playing again very soon. To get up that ranking again. 6th place doesn't look too good. She deserves WAY better. She could be ending up with Serena, the Belgians or Lindsay in the quarters.

· Registered
47,657 Posts
alleycat said:
I might be worried about Serena in her quarter but certainly not the Belgians or Lindsay.

Second that!

· Registered
17,877 Posts
true that, alleycat! :yeah:

and is there US coverage of Moscow?

· Registered
20,884 Posts
cariosity said:
true that, alleycat! :yeah:

and is there US coverage of Moscow?
There was last year, but I don't know about this year.

· Registered
17,877 Posts
damn ESPMEN! or tennis channel, which I don't believe exists. :tape:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.