• Serena

Votes: 17 37.0%

• Total voters
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
3,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's no question, it can be who's your fav, who's better at tennis, who's funnier, who's whatever... Just pick one over the other.

·
Registered
264 Posts
selesrules said:
There's no question, it can be who's your fav, who's better at tennis, who's funnier, who's whatever... Just pick one over the other.
With your user name, I am sure you are a seles fans. Why bothering
with the Williams because you don't have anything good to say about
them anyway.

·
psychotic banana
3,022 Posts
Gimme a "V"!..Gimme an "E"!..Gimme an "N"!..Gimme a "U"!..Gimme an "S"!

V..........E..........N..........U..........S

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
venus attitude is nice--sometimes on court she looks anger--serena is too emotion--scream when opponent make double fault--els callens handled well--very respect--serena can smell the cheese--venus cant--maybe not

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
hinquit said:
With your user name, I am sure you are a seles fans. Why bothering
with the Williams because you don't have anything good to say about
them anyway.
What shit are you on?

Whilst Selesrules rarely has nice things to say about anyone other than Monica or Anna... what has the fact he likes Monica got to do with whether he should be able to post a topic about Venus and Serena?

My name is DiVaMoNiCaSeLeS... am I only able to talk about Monica? Should I kick Serena outta my avatar?????

but yeah... this is bizarre... Selesrules posting a topic about Serena that doesn't mention her ass.

·
Registered
12,095 Posts
Serena has a heart

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
Anyhow...

I'm voting VENUS cos I prefer her to Serena. I like her style of play and I like how she is all classy and elegant. (And I find her more attractive)

I still love SERENA though but me and Venus = :hearts:

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
niceman - Some people like decent intelligent women like VENUS & SERENA and some ignorant bigots like you adore dumb whores.

·
Banned
368 Posts
TeeRexx said:
niceman - Some people like decent intelligent women like VENUS & SERENA and some ignorant bigots like you adore dumb whores.
What whore u talking about?......
maybe Anna K got down a few times too many,
but she is no whore.........:)

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
I see you pulled your previous ignorant post like the cowardly bitch that you are.

·
Registered
67 Posts
personally i like them both! i'm not gay but i think serena is prettier than venus! i love her name too, but i like venus' style when she plays so, i'd say that's a tuff call.....i'm going w/ venuS!*

·
Banned
11,012 Posts
Serena is nicer and as someone says talks to other players

IMO she as a better and more complete game and her desire to win is second to none

as someone else said she is prettier :p and i prefer her name

Venus is the more popular sister cos she is the more conventional and conservative character...shes more reserved

and i guess that even in this modern age, tennis fans still like the players to look good and say nothing :confused:

well anyway go BOTH sisters :)

·
Registered
15,226 Posts
Definetly Venus, her personality is more enjoyable :)

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
DiVaMoNiCaSeLeS said:
What shit are you on?

Whilst Selesrules rarely has nice things to say about anyone other than Monica or Anna... what has the fact he likes Monica got to do with whether he should be able to post a topic about Venus and Serena?

My name is DiVaMoNiCaSeLeS... am I only able to talk about Monica? Should I kick Serena outta my avatar?????

but yeah... this is bizarre... Selesrules posting a topic about Serena that doesn't mention her ass.
Rock on! I agree - but I dont always agree with the topics that Selesrules starts - but that doesn't mean that he cant talk outside of Monica talk.

I voted Serena.

SerenaJWilliams wrote: "Serena is nicer and as someone says talks to other players"

That about sums up why I voted for her.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts