Tennis Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could someone please help me out. Is Venus playing on American Hardcouts in Paris? It must be, cause she's playing so well. And her title from Oz. Was that also on American Hardcouts? It must have been. She sucks on all other surfaces, or at least she's ordinary.

Please help me, ye knowledgeable surface expert folks. And I'm not being sarcastic here. Honestly.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I don't know who can give an answer to this one. If Venus is
playing in Britain where the surface is grass, you expect them
to bring hardcourt carpet for Venus because she is good on
that. French court is clay and you expect them to bring hardcourt
for Venus there as well. every country has its type of court. If
it is not clay completely being indoor, it could be something
similiar to that but not hardcourt..Get real!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Gold Coast was rebound ace.

Gaz de France is indoor hardcourt.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
20,610 Posts
I thought it was indoor carpet?? :confused:

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OOOOHHHHH! Thanks a lot Mr. Chibuku.

That must be the reason why she's playing so well. Silly of me not to think of it. American Hardcouts are transported all over the world to wherever Venus plays. No wonder she beats all players shitless on their preferred surfaces like rebound ace and indoor carpet. Hell, she'll even beat them on glass. The spineless wta needs to launch an investigation into the wholesale transport of american hardcout surfaces to facilitate venus winning.

Afterall, we all know she doesn't have much of a defense, she doesn't make angled shots, blah blah blah (check the board for the other criteria) and the only reason she keeps winning is her being allowed to play on hardcourts everywhere.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts