2nd round: lost. Aravane Rezai 4-6, 4-6
Quarters: vs. Sania Mirza
Semis: vs. Maria Sharapova
Finals: vs. Elena Dementieva

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Monday's schedule has been released, and she's not playing on Monday unfortunately, so, again, she'll be slated to play 5 straight days for the title.

Go Venus! :rocker2:

·
Registered
18,417 Posts
I wish she meets Sandra Kloesel in QF, so I could ask her personally about the match :D :woohoo:

Go Venus :rocker2: :hearts: :bounce:

·
Registered
14,233 Posts
Monday's schedule has been released, and she's not playing on Monday unfortunately, so, again, she'll be slated to play 5 straight days for the title.

Bastards! :fiery:

·
Registered
9,772 Posts
Venus I hope you win your second title of the year; another tier III. :eek: :lol:

·
Registered
80 Posts
gooooo venus! sharapova just back from an injury, on clay is a good match, and i wouldn't be surprised if sharapova didnt make it that far! schnyder is in the bottom half, which cud b a possible final, but venus can beat her in easy fashion even when not playing so well! and she will want to beat her for serena if a match did turn out with patty! but still good luck kick some ass!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
If Vee stays focused and cuts down her ufe's, she should be able to take this title! I really doubt anyone could seriously trouble her and she will be looking for revenge. ;) Go Vee!! Get in the groove for RG!! :bounce: :banana:

·
Registered
9,772 Posts
I think this field is a great tune-up for RG though. It has the top players and even some good clay courters. Should be good.

·
Registered
410 Posts

Is the Istanbul final on Saturday, since play at Roland Garros begins Sunday? The match play should be good for Venus. She really can do well on the red clay! I can't wait to see her on the court again :bounce: !

·
Premium Member
21,092 Posts
Good luck Venus. This draw is douable if Vee is on her game.

I'm glad she's flying under the radar before RG. Hopefully she can make some noise there. But first a win in Turkey would be nice :)

·
Registered
12,421 Posts
I love that blue colour shirt with long sleeves thing. Is that new?

·
Registered
15,098 Posts
I do hope that she meets up with Sharapova n Dementieva..
cuz i have forgotten the last time she has beaten 2 Russian in a row...

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Venus plays Tuesday second up on centre court at 2pm local time... so, 7 am ET. I may be able to check the scores before I leave for school!

·
Registered
9,212 Posts
Venus do your best!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts