Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
VENUS was playing and looking like her old self once again and that brought a smile to my face once again (along with this nice pic). :)

I am sure that her half of the draw has gotten more insecure since that three set debacle with Elia and that they are now prepaing themselves to possibly meet up with the dangerous VENUS of old.

Go VENUS!!

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
Venus looked recovered from her injury thats for sure, Farina wasnt that big a test, so Venus was really trying to improve her serve, and it was working!She fired to some big shots.

I would like to see the fastest serves of the tournament again, cos I thik venus will be top.

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Another all Williams final could be looming on the horizon once again. :)

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
TeeRexx said:
Another all Williams final could be looming on the horizon once again. :)

We can hope. But let's not get ahead of ourselves. Let's hope for good results from Serena and Venus tomorrow. :)

·
Banned
1,174 Posts
The VENUS of OLD can play as much as she wants but the COMPETITION isn't as OLD as it used to be...it is NEWER and BETTER so until VENUS starts playing BETTER than 2 years ago she can keep DREAMING.

·
Registered
7,274 Posts
o0O0o said:
The VENUS of OLD can play as much as she wants but the COMPETITION isn't as OLD as it used to be...it is NEWER and BETTER so until VENUS starts playing BETTER than 2 years ago she can keep DREAMING.
Living in la la land must be nice because I remember seeing venus in the final of the aussie not kim not justine not momo not lindsay not jen. Yes clay gives some of the others an edge but so what? anything can happen on clay and once the clay season is over its a whole new ballgame. Anyway an american is winning this championship, belive it.

GO VENUS
GO SERENA
GO CHANDA
GO JEN
GO LINDSAY

·
Banned
1,174 Posts
An American? You better hope Serena pulls through because Mauresmo, Clijsters, and Henin are more likely to win than any other American on your list.

·
Registered
264 Posts
o0O0o said:
I am sorry that you people closed down Martina's fans site so you
have nothing good to say about other players.

·
Registered
7,274 Posts
o0O0o said:
An American? You better hope Serena pulls through because Mauresmo, Clijsters, and Henin are more likely to win than any other American on your list.
well you may have a point with lindsay and chanda, but stranger things have happened. Hell even martina nav who sucks on clay won twice. Then there is venus and jen of course only one of them have a chance but still youre dealing with last years finalist and the winner from the previous year.

I think the odds of an american winning it all are better than that of a belgian. and momo, bless her soul, will be lucky not to succumb to the pressure in or before the quarterfinal.

·
Banned
1,174 Posts
I can say a lot of good about other players. Ex:

HENIN and CLIJSTERS are better than VENUS and SERENA at this year's French Open.

I'm sure Justine & Kim will think I'm quite nice!

·
Registered
7,274 Posts
o0O0o said:

HENIN and CLIJSTERS are better than VENUS and SERENA at this year's French Open.

Well I can say something good about other players as well. Ex:

SERENA AND VENUS were better than HENIN and CLIJESTERS at last year's French Open.

As for this year, Serena, Kim, and Justine are all playing about the same level. I will even add in jen and momo to that group. sadly venus is not playing at their level yet, despite her third round performance, which shows promising signs. See? That is called having an objective view which you are incapable of because you are so biased against the williams sisters.

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Anyway, I wonder if Kim is concerned that she will go the way of her hubby in one of the next rounds? :p

·
Registered
7,274 Posts
o0O0o said:
LOL I'm so unpatriotic it's not even amusing.
Well it times like these sadly such a view can get you in trouble if not something worse.

·
Registered
5,760 Posts
I hope she stay injury free

·
Premium Member
19,754 Posts
o0O0o said:

O0O0o, what happened? Sad that Hingis is retired again?

Awwww!!!! It will be o.k. you know she was spotted at the French Open selling ice cream and bottled water. :D

·
Registered
7,274 Posts
TeeRexx said:
Anyway, I wonder if Kim is concerned that she will go the way of her hubby in one of the next rounds? :p
That would be so poetic! Two lovers, two top players, gone in the same round (almost).

1 - 20 of 48 Posts