Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Banned
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What class this lady has. Her parents did a marvelous job it just sends chills through my body.

At 3.10 pm Venus Williams, a superstar of J&S Cup 2003 arrived at Warsaw Okęcie airport.
Venus and her mother Oracene, were welcomed with two bouquetes of flowers: tulips (from airport service) and lilacs (from J&S organizers). Plush elephant was also given: I'm a lucky girl! - was Venus comment. Williams was placed in apartment of luxury Hyatt hotel. Her only wish was to get a book about Poland, before she meets press. This wish was realized - she received a photographic album, and guide-book about Poland. First practise was scheduled for tomorrow morning. As we were unofficially informed - the first match Venus will play on Thursday.

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
She is so down-to-earth and no-fuss! I love that she's an ambassidor of the US and of tennis. What a classy lady indeed!

Good luck in Warsaw Venus!!! :worship: :angel:

Reactions: selesfan

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
Ok, even I'm beginning to become a hater. No one can be THAT perfect. :mad: :angel:

Reactions: anton

·
Banned
1,857 Posts
How do you spell "class" ...V - E - N - U - S

You know, it seems as if, everyday brings a "new revelation" about the "Sisters Williams" and their fantastic journey through this time. Tennis is indeed fortunate to have them counted among their numbers!!! :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Reactions: HAIL-VENUS

·
Registered
5,760 Posts
I love you Venus ;) I will see you soon :D

·
Registered
13,635 Posts

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
schris said:
I love you Venus ;) I will see you soon :D
Are you going to saw the matches at J&S Cup? How lucky you are! :)

·
Registered
5,760 Posts
vs1 said:
Are you going to saw the matches at J&S Cup? How lucky you are! :)
yes, I will be there on Saturday and Sunday :bounce:

Reactions: CanIGetAWhat

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
:D :D :D :D
Ready to see Venus kick some butt in Poland!!

·
Registered
742 Posts
For sure venus & serena they have two parents are very proud of their girls the way they carrier them self, and that's what I like about these 2 young girls........keep on beeining your self girls no matter what anybody say!!!!!

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
YUP! Venus and Serena have shattered the mould and they are proving that you can be smart, interesting, well-rounded and a great tennis champ! Maybe you CAN have it all!

I just think it's wonderful how Venus continually strives to enrich herself and is open to all of the culture around her. In Moscow, she visited the museums there. In Poland, the first thing she wants to do is better understand Warsaw and Poland. It's truly taking advantage of her opportunities and not just treating her experiences as another hotel, another room. Good for her! In the end, it just makes her an even more intelligent person!

Good luck in Warsaw Vee!!! :worship:

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
Venus was handed Tulips and Lilacs and all she ever wanted was to stop and smell the ROSES.:)

Venus=classy,elegant,regal and strong:)

1 - 20 of 42 Posts