Tennis Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
25,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did you all see Venus in the Missy Elliot Reebok commercial during the Grammy Awards? She was in it working out, and it had clips of other female athletes working out. The commercial is powerful!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,274 Posts
i love that commercial!!!! venus needs to do some more collaborating and get in some videos as long as her tennis doesn't suffer.

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
OMG!I want to see!!!I love it when womens tennis gets publicity.

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
Yeah that commercial is nice. They usually air it during Survivor... which starts tomorrow so look out for it again. They also air Venus's other commercial during that time too so look out.. I know I am.:)

Incidently that bodybuilder in the commercial is Alicia from Survivor a year ago. She is a physical trainer who I wouldn't want to get into a fight with that's for sure.:)

·
Registered
157 Posts
Yeah it's kinda old....if ya'll haven't seen it yet go to women.defy and click "watch it!"
It's titled "Missy Anthem" :wavey:

I like that commercial still cuz VENUS is in it :hearts:

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
a real nice commercial with VENUS.
Since she has the look and build of a super model,
VENUS always looks good in ads.

·
Keeper of Secrets
9,168 Posts
thanks venusrocks for the link...we don't get to see any ads of tennis players...except nike and a couple adidas

·
Registered
157 Posts
I love that recent 'Just Do It' commercial which features Lindsay. It was aired a lot during Salt Lake 2002 on NBC -- ahhh the memories... I really miss it :eek:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
20,610 Posts
:D Lovely! :bounce: :hearts:

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Venus , Missy and the rest of the women RULE!:D

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
It is a nice commercial. I want to see the Wilson Leather commercials that show Venus strutting her own designs. I've heard that they are out there. I just can't seem to find them.:sad:

·
Registered
25,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
She was doing step exercises. I thought this commercial was a debut commercial. LOL!!!!!
I guess I need to watch more commercial television.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
thanks venusrocks... I hadn't seen that. It's a play on that old song, "It's a Man's World "... James Brown, I think. :) Anyone know if the Lindsay "just do it" ad is out there somewhere?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts