Tennis Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Williams fans

It seems that our Goddess is hitting a rough patch in her tennis life. I remember back in 2000 when she was sidelined for six moths and there were talks of retirement. Someone posted a prayer for Venus to recover soon and a lot of people joined in that 'vigil'. As a result, Venus awoke, won the Wimbledon, the US Open and the Olympics vis a vis a 35 match winning streak.

I see the same situation here. Therefore, lovers,worshippers and fans of the Goddess, let us come together in one accord and say a little prayer for Vee. Let's pray that she gets better and that she recovers from the bounds of the devil and the forces of darkness that currently engulfs her and that she reigns again as the undisputed Goddess of tennis!

I'll start with my prayer:

" Dear Lord, Venus Williams is my favourite tennis player. Lately Lord she has been suffering. Lord, I thank you for her life. I thank you for her inspiration to people like me. Lord Jesus, Father in heaven, I am a sinful person. I fall short of your glory. I pray Lord that you forgive my sins and cleanse me of my filths.

Father, I ask that you touch Venus Williams today. Whatever, she is going through, I pray and ask Lord that you will work your midst in her and help her to find that glory that you had blessed her with. God, if there are evil forces, curses dogging her and trying to stop her from going further in her career, please father, I pray that they be extinguished and wiped off.

If it is your will God that she remain the way that she is right now, then glory be to you father because you alone know what is best for each of us. Bless us all. In Jesus name I pray. Amen :angel: :angel: :angel:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,802 Posts
I'm not quite to the point of praying for Venus. I can't pray for millionaires... I just can't bring myself to do it.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,857 Posts
I say a little prayer for you...!!!

:cool: What a wonderful prayer. I'll have to dig up my Dionne Warwick version of "I say a little prayer for you"!!!!

Goooo VEENusss....get well soon!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,270 Posts
If he wishes to say a prayer for Venus then let him. Respect his beliefs.

Personally, Venus will be fine. She is doing great she made it to OZ final and won a tourney this year not to mention making it deep in draws. It's not the end of her world. She's just injured. A injury that could have been alot worse. It is good for it to happen now than right before the French Open.

Fearless Venus rulez!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dawn Marie said:
If he wishes to say a prayer for Venus then let him. Respect his beliefs.

Personally, Venus will be fine. She is doing great she made it to OZ final and won a tourney this year not to mention making it deep in draws. It's not the end of her world. She's just injured. A injury that could have been alot worse. It is good for it to happen now than right before the French Open.

Fearless Venus rulez!
Thanks!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,182 Posts
J_Migoe wrote:
" Dear Lord, Venus Williams is my favourite tennis player. Lately Lord she has been suffering. Lord, I thank you for her life. I thank you for her inspiration to people like me. Lord Jesus, Father in heaven, I am a sinful person. I fall short of your glory. I pray Lord that you forgive my sins and cleanse me of my filths.

Father, I ask that you touch Venus Williams today. Whatever, she is going through, I pray and ask Lord that you will work your midst in her and help her to find that glory that you had blessed her with. God, if there are evil forces, curses dogging her and trying to stop her from going further in her career, please father, I pray that they be extinguished and wiped off.

If it is your will God that she remain the way that she is right now, then glory be to you father because you alone know what is best for each of us. Bless us all. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
====================
Amen! :angel: :angel: :angel:

She's gonna bounce back. She is God's child!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
servenrichie said:
J_Migoe wrote:
" Dear Lord, Venus Williams is my favourite tennis player. Lately Lord she has been suffering. Lord, I thank you for her life. I thank you for her inspiration to people like me. Lord Jesus, Father in heaven, I am a sinful person. I fall short of your glory. I pray Lord that you forgive my sins and cleanse me of my filths.

Father, I ask that you touch Venus Williams today. Whatever, she is going through, I pray and ask Lord that you will work your midst in her and help her to find that glory that you had blessed her with. God, if there are evil forces, curses dogging her and trying to stop her from going further in her career, please father, I pray that they be extinguished and wiped off.

If it is your will God that she remain the way that she is right now, then glory be to you father because you alone know what is best for each of us. Bless us all. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
====================
Amen! :angel: :angel: :angel:

She's gonna bounce back. She is God's child!
Heaven, yeah! :rolleyes:
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top