Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
11,233 Posts
I don't know, it didn't work on either Real Player, or Windows Media Player for me.

It said my security level was too high, but I put it at the lowest it could possibly be, and it still didn't play it. Unless, I did that wrong of course. :eek:

·
Registered
47,533 Posts
It took long for it started to play, but it did play. The more you see how Venus took that overhead the better it looks.

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
darn... realoneplayer said that it needed to update but couldn't find any software to update it. :(

·
Registered
21,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
VeNuS FoReVeR said:
I don't know, it didn't work on either Real Player, or Windows Media Player for me.

It said my security level was too high, but I put it at the lowest it could possibly be, and it still didn't play it. Unless, I did that wrong of course. :eek:
Sorry!!! It's a Divx clip!!! But it works under my real player because I have the Divx codec sorry!! Use Divx to play it if it doesn't work in Real Player.

·
Mean Admin Machine, Admeanistrator
36,597 Posts
no problems with the download (over 100kb for the download is pretty good), but the quality is very poor for the size of the file (15 megs for 2 mins of vid is pretty much)

·
Registered
11,233 Posts
bandabou said:
It took long for it started to play, but it did play. The more you see how Venus took that overhead the better it looks.
What did you play it with?? :confused:

·
36,597 Posts
cariosity said:
darn... realoneplayer said that it needed to update but couldn't find any software to update it. :(
i used windows mediaplayer and it worked without a problem

·
Registered
47,533 Posts
VeNuS FoReVeR said:
What did you play it with?? :confused:
The media player 9-series...

·
Registered
21,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
carot said:
no problems with the download (over 100kb for the download is pretty good), but the quality is very poor for the size of the file (15 megs for 2 mins of vid is pretty much)
The people who made the DVD for me originally made that quality, when I received it needless to say I was steamed:fiery:

·
Registered
11,233 Posts
Knizzle said:
Sorry!!! It's a Divx clip!!! But it works under my real player because I have the Divx codec sorry!! Use Divx to play it if it doesn't work in Real Player.
I did both, and the same thing happened.

On Real Player it says it neeeds to download something to play it, but, can't find the software.

Windows Media Player says my settings are too high, so, I lowered them, and it still did the same thing. Unless I didn't lower them right. :eek:

·
36,597 Posts
try to download the file Venus_Forever, i think it will work then :confused:

·
Registered
21,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Infiniti2001 said:
I did all of that Knizzle.I have that clip on my computer, but have no way of putting it online, unless I use kazaa.
How big is the clip?? you could e-mail it to me and I could post it.

·
36,597 Posts
Knizzle said:
The people who made the DVD for me originally made that quality, when I received it needless to say I was steamed:fiery:
that sucks :mad: of course if they had it first on videotape and then put it on dvd the quality will never be as good as when you use a tvcard on your comp to record something

·
Registered
11,233 Posts
carot said:
try to download the file Venus_Forever, i think it will work then :confused:
I left clicked to download, and I right clicked to save as, and neither worked on media player.

It says my security level is too high. I lowered it, at least I think I did, and it still didn't work. :confused:

·
Registered
21,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
carot said:
that sucks :mad: of course if they had it first on videotape and then put it on dvd the quality will never be as good as when you use a tvcard on your comp to record something
Any suggestion on how to make the clip smaller??

·
Registered
11,233 Posts
This is what i says on Media Player:

Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The file may be formatted with an unsupported codec, or the Internet security setting on your computer is set too high. Lower your browser's security setting, and then try again.

·
36,597 Posts
Knizzle said:
Any suggestion on how to make the clip smaller??
i don't know anything about it. :eek: i just know that it is pretty big for that quality compared to other vids of the same size i sometimes download, but again, i think it's because those vids are recorded immediately on the computer with a tv card. can't help you soz

1 - 20 of 45 Posts