Tennis Forum banner

Venus fans, would you rather that...

• Venus wins 1 more slam, but never beats Serena for the rest of her career (10 more losses)

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Venus wins no more slams, but beats Serena for the rest of her career (10 more wins)

Votes: 7 43.8%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
3,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
vote

·
Banned
3,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
DiVaMoNiCaSeLeS said:
oooooh at last he posts the poll correctly.
When people post polls, the thread shows up before we finish writing the poll, so that's why it takes time...

·
Banned
1,857 Posts
selesrules said:

I vote that you "cease and desist" with these crazy ass threads and polls involving the Williamses...!!! 'Enuf...Already...!!!

Reactions: CanIGetAWhat

·
Banned
3,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
persond said:
I vote that you "cease and desist" with these crazy ass threads and polls involving the Williamses...!!! 'Enuf...Already...!!!
I vote that if you don't like me or my threads, then stay the hell out of them.

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
selesrules said:
When people post polls, the thread shows up before we finish writing the poll, so that's why it takes time...

Ooooooooooh! I must be your biggest fan cos I clicked on the topic the second you posted it in anticipation of what it may be about! :bounce:

·
Banned
3,823 Posts
That's a tough one, I voted for her winning 1 more slam, but never beating Rena again. Personally, I hate both choices! :)

·
Banned
3,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I would vote for option 2 because:

option 1: ends with 5 slams, but is dominated easily by her main rival. Nobody would ever be able to claim that Venus is greater then Serena, she would simply be in her shadow forever.

option 2: ends with 4 slams, but is able to turn things around and dominates her main rival. So even though Serena would have more slams, people would still be able to say that Venus is as great as Serena because of how she took control again.

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Dick Riley said:
I vote to fuck selesrules :hearts: :kiss:
lol, hey dude, when i get the time i'm gonna make a special CKB smilie for selesrules :) something along the lines of the one i made for LSG :) but i'm not sure exactly what

any suggestions? :D

·
double-dog daredevil
12,044 Posts
how about adding an option "c: sit on a red-hot poker in exchange for not having any more of these polls on the board" ?

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
12,062 Posts
Car Key Boi said:
lol, hey dude, when i get the time i'm gonna make a special CKB smilie for selesrules :) something along the lines of the one i made for LSG :) but i'm not sure exactly what

any suggestions? :D
:haha:...okay dude...let me think "long" and "hard" on that one :lol:

·
Registered
9,216 Posts
griffin said:
how about adding an option "c: sit on a red-hot poker in exchange for not having any more of these polls on the board" ?
Merne happens maybe?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts