Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, for you Venus fans, wanted to start a thread (maybe it's been done?) having people post their favourite on court Venus photo...whether hitting the ball, winning a match, holding a trophy, etc. Haven't seen her play on court in a while so thought this could help remind us of her grace! Looking forward to FO and Wimbledon!

·
Registered
4,974 Posts
in know u asked for oncourt pictures but i have to put this one up

Anyone remeber these from 2004? Venus looked so good and ghetto fabulous :drool: there were many more pictures like this were she had a bunch of thug lookin guys behind her, she looked soooo great:hearts: then she was on the curb on the side of the road with her leg up best pictures of her ever hands down.

40-0!!!!! if ur still alive u had all the picture on ur old site worldofvenus (best site ever) do u still have them???

·
Hoping for less D'oh and more woohoo!
14,454 Posts
^^^^That was my first avatar.:hearts:

·
Registered
254 Posts
sorry, i can't make it bigger. can some one help me? thank's

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
I love the one of Venus jumping mid-shot at the USO. Such a great action shot of Venus. And anything of her at Stanford '01 hits the spot. Brilliant hair, outfit, physique and play. She's so elegant and athletic there.

I have so many pictures of Venus that I love...

Unfortunately I recently lost a lot of files off my storage drive, including many of my favourite pictures of Venus. If I had them all, I would include a great shot of her playing an exo match on the Bosphorus bridge in '05, one shot of her in what looks like an ad where she says "I'm tall. I'm black. I'm different." The third one would be an iconic shot of her with multicoloured beads flying upward - I have yet to find that photo anywhere, but I'm looking! :)

Anyway, these are some of my favourite shots of her:

Imperious Vee.jpg

Another USO '07 shot of her in that gorgeous halter dress.

Vintage Venus.jpg

Not sure when this is - I think it's Miami '01? But I'm pretty sure this look she's sporting inspired the avatar for the WTA. Classic Venus.

Classic Venus.jpg

Wimbledon perfection in '08. Love the way the dress shows off her beautiful back. Love the shadow of the racquet. A seriously great photo and one of my all time favourite pictures of Venus.

Business.jpg

Pretty in lilac with the flow of the dress and her movement. USO '05.

·
Registered
27,920 Posts
What a surprise - no pics of short hair Vee:p

Oh Vee, get that long weave back for Rome please:sobbing:

btw, all the pics posted here are great, in particular those ones from Stanford 2001.

·
Hoping for less D'oh and more woohoo!
14,454 Posts
Birth of Venus Williams.

This is obviously photoshop, but it is still a nice fun pic.:)

This is the best WTA mat glossy pic of Venus ever.:hearts:

·
Banned
9,219 Posts
Please everyone, good rep Joeshmo50. How can someone who creates such a nice thread go around with a string of red dots against their name!? It's an injustice! :(

I beg you.

·
Banned
9,219 Posts
:speakles: I did it. My will power brought about instant change. The power of the waters had expanded!!! :speakles:

·
Banned
9,219 Posts
in know u asked for oncourt pictures but i have to put this one up

Anyone remeber these from 2004? Venus looked so good and ghetto fabulous :drool: there were many more pictures like this were she had a bunch of thug lookin guys behind her, she looked soooo great:hearts: then she was on the curb on the side of the road with her leg up best pictures of her ever hands down.

40-0!!!!! if ur still alive u had all the picture on ur old site worldofvenus (best site ever) do u still have them???

Ohimigawd, I remember those pictures. They were SO HAUTE!!! Some of the best Venus photos I've ever seen. Xturbo used them for his avatar and banner. If someone can find them please post pictures.

·
Registered
4,974 Posts
Ohimigawd, I remember those pictures. They were SO HAUTE!!! Some of the best Venus photos I've ever seen. Xturbo used them for his avatar and banner. If someone can find them please post pictures.
yess please sumone. I have them on my old computer i think but i am to lazy to hook up the monitor keyboard and mouse, i got a laptop now so that jus seems way to complicated lol

but this is one of the pics. photoshopped ofcourse but they toke her body from the pix and put her in the venus painting lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts