Tennis Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
29,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone read this book. I got it at the weekend, and it's behind the scenes on the tour in 2000.

Hilarious moment when Alexandra Stevenson tells a reporter that Conchita walks around the locker room totally naked and then lies on the benches for all to see. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
i wish they had a book like this every year, that would be the best ever

Reactions: John.

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
I have it and I love it. I like how it shows you all the players struggles and what they say or believed to be going on and then how the year actually progressed. It's a great read.

·
Registered
25,217 Posts
davenportdude said:
Has anyone read this book. I got it at the weekend, and it's behind the scenes on the tour in 2000.

Hilarious moment when Alexandra Stevenson tells a reporter that Conchita walks around the locker room totally naked and then lies on the benches for all to see. :lol: :lol: :lol:
It's funny you should mention this book. We had a couple threads about it when it was published. But the really funnny this is, just today, at my gym, I was on my way out when I heard a couple of girls at the desk complaining to this poor clerk about women using the sauna naked! 'Can't they at least wear panties?' 'Why isn't there a rule?' I almost cracked up standing there. We are SO uptight about nudity in this country! What exactly is the point of sweating through your panties in a sauna?

·
Snitch
16,152 Posts
Well, I only wear shorts and boxers in the steam room and sauna at my gym...there are dudes there that only comes to the gym to troll the steam and sauna...it's disgusting...:mad:

About the book, I read it when it was first published and loved it...Infact, I was so anxious to get it...I found out who the publisher was, found out that the product manager was was in NY...called her and told her I needed to get a copy before it's releas for a review I was writing and that same day she had a copy delivered to my office by messanger...:lol:...It's a trick I have used a few times since...:tape:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.