Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
Well done Vee! :)

At least she's had some good solid matches this week - should get her warmed up for thr French nicely. :)

·
Registered
612 Posts
That's more like it Vee. Stay focused and determined now. You are taking this home.

Good luck to all.

I think Jelena has a break already in the first set?

·
Registered
14,429 Posts
:sad: Denisa :sad:

·
Registered
10,386 Posts
it looks like it will be amelie...since jelena is content stink up the joint by missing tons of break points and wasting 30-0 leads on Amelie's serve :mad:

·
Registered
11,233 Posts
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
So it will be Venus vs. Momo

Mauresmo def. Dokic 7-5, 6-2

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
Should be a good match if there last is anything to go by.

2002 U.S. Open Hardcourt SF Venus Williams (USA) 6-3 5-7 6-4 .

I would give a slight advantage to mauresmo becuase its clay but then venus has never lost to her 50/50 IMO.

·
Registered
6,640 Posts
id give the shot to Venus, Amelie has been the most inconsistent, and venus knows how to pick her game up more so than Mauresmo can. Plus the fact Amelie has never beaten Venus, well hell a williams for that matter, i think mentally even if she were to get close, she would crack.

And I wouldn't go by that last score, the sad thing is, it was that close and that tight, and Amelie was playing very great tennis, but venus was extra off, like against Chanda, and she still won. If she plays around like she played against Monica, dictating and actually not loosing the match for herself, here too she should win in 2 sets :)

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
I dont think 2 sets, based on the surface and the way venus has been playing, it hasnt been the highest quality, if schiavone can take a set a think Mauresmo is more than capable :)

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Amelie hasn't played up to par on her "favorite" surface either. I'd give the edge to Venus based on that fact alone.

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
well i suppose cos serena isnt in the draw she can go win her 30th career title :wavey:

GO VENUS :bounce:

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
Alright Venus! I told you not to make me wake up to a loss and you did it! Now don't let me wake up tomorrow to a loss. :p :bounce:

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Infiniti2001 said:

ROTL! Is Richard back with his signs or is this from an another tourney??

I think the sisters play better when their dad is around :bounce:

·
Registered
10,836 Posts
It's Venus' match to win or lose tomorrow. She had a tougher week than usual but she is still playing good tennis for not having much match play lately.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts