Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 155 Posts

·
She's coming for your faves wigs
18,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dinara has 9011 will lose 1400 pts right? for the FO Final last year which puts her at

Venus with a 3rd round will only lose 160? or something near

so 7452 - 160 = 7372

so if Venus reaches SF and Dinara and Serena lose before the QF Venus could be #1 I think :bounce:

·
Registered
27,920 Posts
Venus being #1 again would be amazing and awesome for the tour:sobbing: I am not not she will get it after RG but right after the US Open looks very likely.

·
upset I can't delete posts anymore
10,148 Posts
Dinara has 9011 will lose 1400 pts right? for the FO Final last year which puts her at

Venus with a 3rd round will only lose 160? or something near

so 7452 - 160 = 7372

so if Venus reaches SF and Dinara and Serena lose before the QF Venus could be #1 I think :bounce:
God I hope not. Venus becoming number 1 on clay could do what the FO did to Ana

I'd prefer her getting to number 2 because we all know that if she becomes number 1 and she doesnt win FO with it, there'll be some bitching. I like the idea of her winning Wimbledon for 3 in a row, and getting to number one because Serena (who becomes number 1 post french) doesn't reach the final again.

yep

·
Registered
29,542 Posts
Venus being #1 again would be amazing and awesome for the tour:sobbing: I am not not she will get it after RG but right after the US Open looks very likely.
Agree, Safina has tonnes of points coming off after wimbledon, Serena at Wimbledon and the USO and all Venus has is Wimbledon Until the fall.

·
Registered
3,786 Posts
Whatever. Why are you even in this thread? Your obviously not a VW fan so whats the deal?
You just like seeking attention? :rolleyes:
Pathetic.
Quite the opposite, my fan club is based on the two legends better known as Venus and Serena Willims. Smashed.

·
Premium Member
27,416 Posts
Roland Garros this year will be very interesting, with so many spots at stake... Let´s just hope Ana havea good tournament, defending her championship is too much to ask right now, in my opinion... I would be happy with a quarterfinal appearance!!

·
All I want for Christmas is EU
36,478 Posts
It is mathematically possible. But to be honest I think Safina is in the process of locking up this number one ranking for a while. I do see Venus overtaking Serena though.

·
Registered
12,969 Posts
why did u laughed?
because unless u mean that she doesn't have the capacity to reach #1 on clay (which is debatable but i can see why) than i don't know how the regaining YEC , Dubai and Wimbledon champion doesn't have the capacity to reach #1 :shrug: specially knowing that after Wimbledon she has lil points to defend

·
Banned
7,113 Posts
If she is to become number 1 just after the FO I bet she won't want it to be given to her by Safina/Serena losing. I bet she would want to win it.

She only really has Wimbledon points to defend. Then if she plays 2/3 American hardcourt tournaments and progress' further than the quaters at the USO then she has a very very good shot at it. She'd beat Serena's 6 year stretch between number 1 rankings.

1 - 20 of 155 Posts