Tennis Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know BJK wants both sisters to play and if they are healthy they most likely will. If Rubin, Davenport, Capriati or Shaughnessy join the team and the SF is played in the US, America's chances are very good to getting to the final.

·
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!
35,894 Posts
will the semifinals be against Belgium? If so they are playing if healthy no doubt in my mind.

·
Registered
47,533 Posts
Yep, I think they will play too. This is about pride and domination! Serena and Venus would sure like to make the point that tennis is still all about the Williamses!

·
Registered
20,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
starr said:
Why do you think either Venus or Serena will be playing FedCup?
Miss Cleo told me!

For real, regardless of the rankings, they are the best female tennis players America has to offer and BJK wants the best on the Fed Cup team to win.

Reactions: starr

·
Registered
8,943 Posts
lizchris said:
Miss Cleo told me!

For real, regardless of the rankings, they are the best female tennis players America has to offer and BJK wants the best on the Fed Cup team to win.
umm check that...it's not limited to America.

·
Registered
20,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
DA FOREHAND said:
umm check that...it's not limited to America.
Last time I checked, you have to be an American citizen to play on the American Fed Cup team. So that means Serena, Venus, Linndsay, Jennifer, Chanda, Meghann, Lisa, Monica and Alexandra will be able to play.

·
Registered
8,943 Posts
starr said:
I think he meant that they were the best tennis players in the world and not just America.........
thank you star

·
Registered
20,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well, I was talking about American players and the Fed Cup. I really don't care about the other Fed Cup teams.

Sorry, but I am an American and I am rooting for my team to win.

·
Registered
8,943 Posts
phew

1 - 13 of 13 Posts