Tennis Forum banner

41 - 60 of 88 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,316 Posts
Venus has such a positive attitude, it's really inspiring. How she can still compete on such a high level with this desease and her age is beyond me. It's amazing if you take a second and think about it. As a fan you always expect so much from her, because she was so great in the past, but what she is doing nowadays is unbelievable if you make yourself aware of it.
+1 The interview accompanying the picture is great. She's very candid. And it's why win or lose I will savor every match she plays until she retires. She got me into tennis and it's been a great ride so far.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
I thought the interview was great, showed a lot of what she'd had to deal with specially with her talking about having to withdraw from tournaments or about comparing herself to when she was younger.

·
Don't touch the fro!
4,729 Posts
I thought the interview was great, showed a lot of what she'd had to deal with specially with her talking about having to withdraw from tournaments or about comparing herself to when she was younger.
I thought so too. The little things we take for granted can at times be challenging for her.

·
Registered
6,897 Posts
Yaass Vee!!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassss!

·
Registered
40,090 Posts
I, for one, am willing to go on record as stating that Venus Williams is an attractive woman.

I am willing to repeat that statement under oath.
... until the bang one asks you to sign an Affidavit that renders this oath null void and then sign another vowing you'll never say that about another woman again.:lol:

·
Registered
345 Posts
Loving Venus getting back in the spotlight! I think it will go towards boosting her confidence! She's always had a great body and she's really become comfortable in front of the cover and NO NEED to PHOTOSHOP!!!

·
Registered
38,374 Posts
Definitely one of the best bodies in the WTA.

·
Registered
36,223 Posts
Venus's interview was really quite good. You could almost hear her saying all those things. Also, she gives us insight into just how tough it is to play with this syndrome. I don't know how she's doing it. You go, Venus. :yeah:

·
Registered
11,942 Posts
+1 The interview accompanying the picture is great. She's very candid. And it's why win or lose I will savor every match she plays until she retires. She got me into tennis and it's been a great ride so far.
Venus kept me in tennis after Steffi retired :sobbing:

41 - 60 of 88 Posts