·
Registered
8,916 Posts
awww

·
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!
35,894 Posts
That means she and her family thought highly of them.....:yeah:

That's a beautiful program and will definitely download it. I love the pic of Coretta and the kids....Dexter looks like his dad personified. :eek:

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
All present at the time look happy to be in each other's company.

·
Banned
649 Posts
OMG I remember that picture I forgot what place it was taken though, but it's wonderful to see that photo it bring backs so many great memories, but look at Serena being the ham she's always is that's why I like her so much.

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
I watched some of the funeral..wonderful tributes, music was lovely and the Clinton's were well received...did the Sisters take time to attend?:confused:

barmaid:wavey:

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
A great read. Of course I am crying reading and seeing the pictures. I know she is in a good place and by her husbands side. It's just that we don't have many people like her around anymore. Strong people who walk the walk so humbly.

Nice to see the picture of Venus and Serena. They're lucky to have had the chance to meet her.

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
ico4498 said:
where's the obligatory "fan" wondering why the sisters took time to visit with Mrs. King when the practice courts were available?
Because even though they are famous it still probably was a once in a lifetime opportunity for them to meet her?

·
Registered
20,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
barmaid said:
I watched some of the funeral..wonderful tributes, music was lovely and the Clinton's were well received...did the Sisters take time to attend?:confused:

barmaid:wavey:

The sisters are here in NY attending Fashion Week, but I think Venus will be leaving soon for Antwerp.

·
Serena's #1 Hater
19,697 Posts
Jesse Jackson was only on program as an Honorary Pallbearer. Did he and the family have a falling-out? :confused:

Also, Coretta never remarried and none of the children ever married. Interesting.....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts