Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
7,274 Posts
Venus I love ya but Halle Berry makes EVERYONE ON THE WTA TOUR look like the homely bookworm sister who wears the big girl panties and thick knee high socks.

·
Veelieve!!!
32,879 Posts
Get a life Anton :fiery: :banghead: :smash: :timebomb:

It just bugs me that there are fans who enjoy crap spewed at their favs.They go out of their way for attention UGH

·
Banned
1,857 Posts
G_Slammed said:
Halle ain't never been all that. I hear her sexually suppressed husband has moved on.

I've always thought he had "bisexual" issues to resolve...!!! :) :)

Reactions: anton

·
Registered
8,862 Posts
Why is it that Gays always want others to be Gay??
That is crazy, imagine your private life exposed to the world? How would u like it? and He isn't Gay! or Bi. and they are still Together........2gether!

·
Registered
669 Posts
b/c if you were stuck with only 10 percent (and sometimes more depending on alcohol levels) of the population you would be wishfully thinking too! Also most gay people have been through the whole hiding out process and and can recognize those that do it immediately.

·
Banned
3,167 Posts
G_Slammed said:
Halle ain't never been all that. I hear her sexually suppressed husband has moved on.

K.

but I'd rather take that discussion to the black boards.

·
Banned
11 Posts
Other than being black, and in this case wearing flower print dresses, the two women look nothing alike.

I could never see her with Benet. Don't be surprised at who her next man will be.

·
NeverWoz
27,565 Posts
:hearts: Halle is hot! Venus looks nice in that picture, but other then high cheekbones I don't see much of a resemblance.

·
Chionophile
40,070 Posts
Cybelle Darkholme said:
Venus I love ya but Halle Berry makes EVERYONE ON THE WTA TOUR look like the homely bookworm sister who wears the big girl panties and thick knee high socks.
Ms. Darkholme speaks the truth here.

Although Venus is much taller and she has a more models' statuesque look. That's something someone like Halle doesn't have.

·
Banned
21 Posts
Venus looks like a deaf housekeeper, grateful to have a night off from the kids and not caring that the babysitter has a pedo criminal record.
She's really nothing special.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts