Tennis Forum banner

801 - 820 of 844 Posts

·
Registered
9,407 Posts
I’m rooting for Nalad but I would’ve preferred King Sex or King Kokka to win.

Y’all, my new neighbors are rude as hell. They keep parking in my spot. I’m passive aggressive as hell, and as soon as I see them pull away I go move my car into my spot to spite them. any ideas on what else I could (legally) do passive aggressively? It is Halloween!

Reactions: Chance

·
Registered
9,164 Posts

Y’all, my new neighbors are rude as hell. They keep parking in my spot. I’m passive aggressive as hell, and as soon as I see them pull away I go move my car into my spot to spite them. any ideas on what else I could (legally) do passive aggressively? It is Halloween!

·
Premium Member
20,779 Posts

Wait is it an actual designated spot? Because if it is then no need to be passive. You need to let them know it is yours and to please not park there in the future. I guess just be sure they aren't crazy Trumpers with guns if you do approach them.

·
Registered
9,905 Posts
This match is prime edging material. A bagel and a forthcoming breadstick?!

·
Registered
8,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #808 (Edited)
do passive aggressively?
Passive:

Report a strange car in your space to the apartment complex and ask them to have it towed. If you own, like a condo, you can just call a tow yourself. And keep calling a tow until they get the message.

OR.

Passive-Aggressive

Lightly glue a few nails in the space and park somewhere else for a week. They'll get the idea.

OR

Aggressive

Leave a lightly perfumed note with a lipstick kiss that says "Thanks for the flowers last week [male-asshat's name] - XOXO" and leave it under their doorstep in an envelope.

OR (my personal favorite)

Fucking Psychotic

Hire a couple of thugs to jump em and/or bust up the car. I have a few on payroll and I never get my hands dirty so I usually just skip straight to this one. It's amazingly effective, but you do you.

·
Keeper of Secrets
9,023 Posts
Good to see Rafa winning ! Fed fans are going to be pressed haha.

After Novaks covid exhibition I've been turned off from him. Plus him wanting to create a new players council etc he just comes across clueless to what's important right now.

·
Registered
9,905 Posts
Passive:

Report a strange car in your space to the apartment complex and ask them to have it towed. If you own, like a condo, you can just call a tow yourself. And keep calling a tow until they get the message.

OR.

Passive-Aggressive

Lightly glue a few nails in the space and park somewhere else for a week. They'll get the idea.

OR

Aggressive

Leave a lightly perfumed note with a lipstick kiss that says "Thanks for the flowers last week [male-asshat's name] - XOXO" and leave it under their doorstep in an envelope.

OR (my personal favorite)

Fucking Psychotic

Hire a couple of thugs to jump em and/or bust up the car. I have a few on payroll and I never get my hands dirty so I usually just skip straight to this one. It's amazingly effective, but you do you.
Will Nathan have to pay the thugs in booty?

·
Premium Member
8,024 Posts
Lmao what a lashing. Bye, sis! I'm happy for Rafa even if I never stanned for him. 13 RG titles, what kind of achievement?!

Nathan, if I were you I would walk directly to that Karen's house and ask her why the fuck she's parking in my parking spot. Maybe she should cut those bangs higher 'cause clearly she can't see properly.

·
Premium Member
20,779 Posts
Federer stans must be in ruins. Too bad "class" and "majesty" (read: Western-European whiteness) aren't legitimate criteria in the GOAT discussion.
Sis you know those girls will try it though. Like how Mel and them had to use class and relevance until their fave fell so far out of relevance that is :ROFLMAO:.

I am happy for Rafa. My stanning has dimmed a bit as he was silent on and then somewhat dismissive of BLM though.

·
Registered
9,407 Posts
He teaches? Yeah, he probably ain't got enough coin otherwise. Most of em don't go for that though.
my financial situation is so dire!!!!!

Today, they’ve purchased a new car to replace their shitbox, but! it didn’t park in my spot today!

·
Registered
9,905 Posts
But is it really a sacrifice or just a fantasy that hasn't been fulfilled yet? :unsure:
It doesn't sound like the worst deal int he world for such an infaomus booty queen 👀

Sis you know those girls will try it though. Like how Mel and them had to use class and relevance until their fave fell so far out of relevance that is :ROFLMAO:.

I am happy for Rafa. My stanning has dimmed a bit as he was silent on and then somewhat dismissive of BLM though.
I almost gagged once when I read an article describing Mel's game as "graceful".

Oh? :confused: What did he say?
Tbh, my standom of Rafa has been waning for quite some time, now.
I never would have dreamt of cheering for Schwartzman over him a few years ago.
This would be another nail in the coffin.

He teaches? Yeah, he probably ain't got enough coin otherwise. Most of em don't go for that though.
He could organise it through grindr.
Although, going to the gym five times a week and refusing carbs doesn't mean you know how to mash up someone or their property 👀
@nathanj594 This is a bit of a quandary.

801 - 820 of 844 Posts