Tennis Forum banner

781 - 800 of 844 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,024 Posts
I had erased that Grammy-award winning song from my mind. 👀

Oop. First set goes to NOVACC. Is Tsitsipas going to crawl back from the depths or willl he fade into oblivion like Justine Henin?

·
Registered
9,407 Posts
He’s pretty, but like the last 15 years, it doesn’t matter how his tennis is. Out of all the nonsense about the ball weight and conditions and COVID craziness, it’s Nadal and Djokovic in the final again. It honestly is so boring!!!

·
Registered
9,164 Posts
I love this from PCB. Novak pulls this shit all the time... even in a slam final against Wawrinka. Even against David Ferrer one time in the USO SF. Whenever he is losing, the gamesmanship and fakery comes out. It's like him walking off court at last year's French Open against Thiem because he didn't like the conditions (aka was losing) and not get defaulted for it.

He gets away with so much. You better believe if it was Serena the knives would be out.

Stef takes a 4th set... take it to a 5th palikari mou!

·
Registered
9,905 Posts
Sonic has been pulling dubiousness like that for years. Goes back, as far as I can remember, to at least 2011. He used to start faking injuries when he was losing to try and throw off his opponents :cautious:

I won't get invested in this match only for Tittypuss to flop, though. I've long since learnt my lesson.

·
Registered
9,164 Posts
Damn Stef... having to make me root for Nadal now. He was clearly hampered in the end though and Hamburg probably both helped and hurt him for this tournament. I do think he has a slam winning game and in a year or two will cross that line... certainly more in his game than the Zverev/Medvedev/Rublev group.

Gaston turned out to be the most influential player of the tournament with the dropshot display. I think Djokovic may have gone to it even more tonight.

Stan is SO conceited and cringe on social media but I do think there's something attractive about him, certainly more than the other big 3. He seems more relaxed and less of an obsessive psycho.

·
Premium Member
20,779 Posts
I am howling! Not the commentary in this thread being better than every match played in the 2020 season. These immaculate drags on everyone! :love:.

King better not mess around tomorrow. Novaxx deserves nothing this season.

781 - 800 of 844 Posts