Tennis Forum banner

921 - 940 of 942 Posts

·
Registered
9,416 Posts
I peeped Put a paper bag over his head and he’s perfect.
If I knew how to embed it here I would. He’s hot head to toe! What does his tattoo mean?

·
Registered
9,931 Posts
Well it took one of my coworkers dying from COVID to push us to work-from-home again. But it’s just for Thanksgiving week. Absolutely maddening. I can’t wait for 46 to take over!
Stay safe...:(
That's awful that it took someone dying to force them into action.

Have y’all seen that video of Alex De Minaur working out???
Link?!
I couldn't find anything.

·
Registered
9,416 Posts
enjoy!!!

Reactions: leftbrian

·
Premium Member
20,793 Posts
Nath I'm so sorry about your co-worker and that you are all not getting the proper time off. This pandemic has really shown how little people's lives are valued when profits are on the line. Stay safe.

Now to address the usual thirsting in PV. Can I just say most male tennis players don't have great upper bodies? I don't know maybe it is just me. I am far more a leg person.

·
Registered
9,216 Posts
Not de Minaur lifting that little kettle bell with his twig arms. 😭 He does look better with a tan and without that hideous caterpillar on the top of his lip but I cannot endorse the thirsting. There are better options!

@nathanj594 that is awful! Sorry you had to go through that. Fingers crossed they take everything more seriously now. IMO that is unforgiveable, hope you and your team are doing okay.

@spiceboy Thanks for the update, do you know how many events there were to enter and at what tiers? I'm assuming Vee entered the vague 'international' instead of a Premier that same week? Just trying to get an idea of what her competition will be like (if this all still goes ahead anyway).

·
Registered
9,216 Posts
Caught the last 3rd of her Coach Venus IG Live today. Some points:

- Apparently she has Chronic tendonitis in her left [achilles??????] I think it was? This might explain some of her movement issues.

- She used her Istanbul trophy for one exercise. When she won Istanbul she played tennis with a local Turkish player where one of them was in Europe and the other one was in Asia and both hitting to each other from the separate continents as Turkey crosses both. Says she will be bringing a different trophy every week to Coach Venus and sharing a story from the tournament.

- Richard called her this morning because the 2005 Wimbledon final was on and he always calls her to watch that when it's on.

- Serena and her don't really practice together any more because they work on different things (Serena 'likes to hit a lot of groudnstrokes', Vee does other stuff).

- After her tennis career she wants to do more wellness stuff.

- Someone asked her out on a date and she said 'you don't wanna date me, I think i'm undateable.'

·
Registered
54,291 Posts
@spiceboy Thanks for the update, do you know how many events there were to enter and at what tiers? I'm assuming Vee entered the vague 'international' instead of a Premier that same week?
[/QUOTE]

Exactly, she is scheduled to play the International instead of playing the Premier the first week.

Reactions: Veesus Christ

·
Registered
9,416 Posts
If we don't win our 50th title next year ...
Queenus will win her fiftieth title before she turns 50, sis. I can almost guarantee it.

Thanks for the well-wishes y’all. I didn’t know my coworker who passed from COVID well, but it is still sad. And ridiculous that we’re going back in-person tomorrow!

·
Registered
9,216 Posts
Good luck going back in Nathan! :(

Y'all Vee won some CARE Gender Equity award and made this nice video with her speech. However I really think the wig situation needs to be discussed. Is this a lack of prize money issue? Jehovah save us.

Venus Williams 'Honoured' To Receive Gender Equality Award

Also she's launching some vague business January 12th... it sounds like it might be a drink? I have no idea lol.
Login • Instagram

She also covered this magazine and was the guest editor of their November issue.

·
Premium Member
20,793 Posts
Her makeup looks great in that award acceptance video. The hair is a bit messy but cute. The only questionable weave this year is the one in GHills avi. Don't know what she was thinking with that one! :unsure:

921 - 940 of 942 Posts