Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 936 Posts

·
Registered
9,208 Posts
You wrong for that 2nd link!! 😭

Thread #7....... my most triggering number (for obvious reasons).

Let me just be proactive and cleanse the energy in here BEFORE someone comes to fuck it up. And by someone I probably mean Venus as she prepares to defend half her ranking points beginning in about 6 weeks time despite not having won a match since last year.

Prayers up!

·
Registered
9,415 Posts
:hysteric: I love this thread already. Does anyone know which dates of WTT Queenus has committed to?

·
Registered
8,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
@Marcus1979 or @Michael!

Can we get this stickied, replacing the old thread? Does it matter if we switch at 5K posts anymore?

Thanks.

·
Registered
9,415 Posts
I hope the good sis Marcus is ok. She has been MIA for some time.
Same. I miss her. She always reminded the new girls about how much of a Blanche you truly are.

·
Super Moderator
52,603 Posts
I am still here not in this forum, have not got alerts for this forum thought you girls were quiet but then I guess sis couver dark rooms are closed at moment :LOL:

·
Admin
66,374 Posts
yeah, like Marcus said, it's not mandatory anymore to open new threads then, however it's still allowed obviously, so if you still prefer to have a new thread at some point (for a new season or after 5k) then just make a new one.
I closed the old thread and made the new thread sticky!

·
Registered
9,208 Posts

How come she pulls out this wig for Carmelo but when she's addressing us she's wearing that Bosnian-prostitute-circa-2001 piece?

Still, this gives a little more understanding about why she took so long to respond to the BLM stuff. Interesting that her teams at V Starr and EleVen were encouraging her to say something.

Haven't watched the full interview yet, but here is the link if anyone is interested. I will watch later and share any major details.

·
Registered
915 Posts
I'm watching highlights and the way that Venus covers the court is incredible. The way she would shrink the court with her athleticism is 100% unparalleled before or since (including Serena). I'm biased, but I think that she is the best mover that the game has ever seen (along with Steffi- footwork alone).

·
Registered
9,415 Posts
Isn’ter being a proud Trumplican on twitter downplaying and making light of people who have died from COVID-19 by calling people who are crying fowl at Atlanta’s tennis this weekend “coronabros”. He’s the girl we knew he was...

·
Registered
9,926 Posts
Isn’ter being a proud Trumplican on twitter downplaying and making light of people who have died from COVID-19 by calling people who are crying fowl at Atlanta’s tennis this weekend “coronabros”. He’s the girl we knew he was...
Yeah, his trash-hood has been confirmed for a while now.
The fact that he's a corona truther is, sadly, unsurprising :/
They only ever turn, if at all, when they catch it.

·
Registered
9,208 Posts
The funniest part of that collision was the shady cameraman who zoomed in on Errani's pressed facial expression when she realised they won the point. Which one of you PV members was working camera #6 for Eurosport that day?

Venus skulldragged her in the singles that year too. Probably one of the best matches we've had in the last 10 years, start to finish.

1 - 20 of 936 Posts