Tennis Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
5861 - 5880 of 5888 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,370 Posts
Isn't YT kind of shady with the demonetizing? I've seen other YT content creators say YT plays fast and loose.

·
Premium Member
20,370 Posts
Sis don't worry no one takes sister Hapless seriously. She stans for jobless and irrelevant girls like Joan Stephens and J Ho. What can you expect from her?

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
Someone on Twitter said Venus' leg is injured which is why she only did a Q/A durin Coach Venus the other day.

·
Registered
8,141 Posts
Someone on Twitter said Venus' leg is injured which is why she only did a Q/A durin Coach Venus the other day.
Ugh, the tour been on hold for months and months now and Vee is still injuring herself.

And now that witch Pironkova is coming back at the US Open to try and drag the queen again.

·
Registered
8,195 Posts
Sis you do NOT come for Mariah!

Sis don't worry no one takes sister Hapless seriously. She stans for jobless and irrelevant girls like Joan Stephens and J Ho. What can you expect from her?

I really haven't paid attention to Mariah since I was in 7th or 8th grade when she used to be popular

·
Registered
8,141 Posts
Garrison had a well-publicised racial discrimination lawsuit that was settled with the USTA in 2009 after she argued that as the Fed Cup captain she was paid a lower salary than the Davis Cup coach, Patrick McEnroe, and her successor, Mary Joe Fernández.

“I was told at the time: ‘That doesn’t really happen.’ No one would really back me up. People in the background would tell me stories but nobody was willing to come to the rescue. There were only two people in that time getting ready to go on record and that was Billie Jean King and Venus Williams.
Zina Garrison: 'Even when I was world No 4 I still had no clothing deal'

Our queen. 💕

PS what is this tea about Petra and her coach starting a relationship and him getting a divorce? 👀 It's probably just tabloid trash (as usual in GM), but there is so much tennis drama lately.

·
Premium Member
7,918 Posts
Oh really? A PM/Serena tabloid tea? 😂

Zverev and Thiem have disappointed me so much. I’ve unfollowed both messes. Thankfully Nadal and Federer have been incredible throughout this pandemic. 🥰

·
Premium Member
20,370 Posts
Zina Garrison: 'Even when I was world No 4 I still had no clothing deal'

Our queen. 💕

PS what is this tea about Petra and her coach starting a relationship and him getting a divorce? 👀 It's probably just tabloid trash (as usual in GM), but there is so much tennis drama lately.
:love:

It makes sense. And Vee is very quick to support other players (especially women). That is a cause close to her heart and she and Serena have always loved Zina.

Oh really? A PM/Serena tabloid tea? 😂

Zverev and Thiem have disappointed me so much. I’ve unfollowed both messes. Thankfully Nadal and Federer have been incredible throughout this pandemic. 🥰
Honestly the ATP is by and large trash. They are all generally part of a very privileged class. The American male players are all total Trumpers and the European players are not much better. Federer and Nadal also just have very good PR games. But at least it means they don't say foolish things. I am side eyeing Rafa though as he didn't really do much with BLM.

I've unfollowed almost all of them as their character is just far too suspect.

·
Premium Member
7,918 Posts
Not a word about BLM from Rafa. I do know that Federer said something, but miss CoCo was quick to clap. I'm still waiting on their pride month statements though. Such internalized fragile masculinity.

Phew, what a trashing.

·
Registered
8,141 Posts
Rafa has also had some real SHIT to say about women getting equal pay over the years.

Federer wasn't the greatest guy either until he hired that UK based image consultant firm who transformed him into this 'James Bond' type. Before that he was a typical grumpy Zverev-esque brat with his shark tooth necklaces and his tantrums.

·
Premium Member
7,918 Posts
Come on exposing them with these receipts! I mean, there must be a reason why we just can’t seem to stan for any of them. Did you see Becker trying to come for Kyrgios for being the bigger person?

·
Registered
9,252 Posts
The establishment hates King Kyrgios. If he were the one out bussy banging in clubs they’d be losing their shit. The donut insult is hilarious!

I wish Nick (or anyone else than the Big 3) could break through and win a slam. His tennis is very high caliber when he’s focused.

Men’s tennis is the biggest bore on the planet though. I don’t understand why most people think that three guys winning literally everything for the past 17 years is “the greatest era ever!!!!!” But when Venus and Serena have several months of success it’s “too predictable!”

5861 - 5880 of 5888 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.