Tennis Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
5841 - 5860 of 5888 Posts

·
Registered
8,131 Posts

But we need a tournament that actually gives POINTS and prize money.

We as a stanbase have been starved living off Jamba Juice crumbs these past few seasons.

I get it though, she loves WTT and it's a way to play with no pressure. I'm guessing immediately after WTT she'll go to quarantine for 2 weeks in NYC so she can play Cincinnati and the US Open?

·
Premium Member
20,366 Posts
Hmm not sure how I feel about WTT. It's revenue comes from attendance and I don't think fan attended sporting events should be going on. Especially anywhere in the US where cases are still so high. Maybe if it were in Cali which is managing this OK. They should look at what happened with Djokovic's event and be careful. Patrick's UTS event seems better run with no fans present.

·
Registered
8,192 Posts
I am worried for Venus because of her autoimmune disease. I’m hoping they take their security protocol very seriously. We can’t have another failed event.
If Veesus gets sick at one of these exhibition events, Lorddd betta PROTECT those organisers from me ....

·
Registered
3,520 Posts

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Family, I think its time we have an HONEST moment with our Queen Veesus. She just unveiled her new collection. Is anyone in her circle going to tell her all her fashions since 2012 have looked the same. A geometric print on a solid color canvas? I miss the 2007-2011 era when she gave us LOOKS and fashions 😥. Don't get me wrong I like majority of her things, but something different would be nice.

http://instagr.am/p/CB3VNa5Fgxv/

·
Come on 24th!
7,408 Posts
I mean at least it is better than all her 2017 looks combined...

I can't with those tshirts and pj dress messes. She played her best in years but those clothes were disastrous.

·
Come on 24th!
7,408 Posts
Sistrens!

I just stumbled onto EleVen's official YT account and it has 185 followers. What is this mess!

Y'all need to make sure to subscribe to it! Don't let Queenus flop as she already is

·
Registered
8,131 Posts
I was heartbroken when she recently said on her live that she would not be doing another goddess dress. Not only the peak GS final against Serena but also the peak of her fashion line!!

She had some #looks last year actually, and even in 2018. Her outfits have become a lot more practical and i'm sure sell a lot more to the average tennis player so the company is more profitable. But i'd be lying if I said I didn't miss the chaotic wild west that was the early days of EleVen:

·
Premium Member
20,366 Posts
Family, I think its time we have an HONEST moment with our Queen Veesus. She just unveiled her new collection. Is anyone in her circle going to tell her all her fashions since 2012 have looked the same. A geometric print on a solid color canvas? I miss the 2007-2011 era when she gave us LOOKS and fashions 😥. Don't get me wrong I like majority of her things, but something different would be nice.
I actually do like the print with the solid colour look. Agreed that just the print all over is a bit done at this point. She has for sure toned down the print sizes too. I loved her floral stuff from what was it 2012-13? Just stunning.

Sistrens!

I just stumbled onto EleVen's official YT account and it has 185 followers. What is this mess!

Y'all need to make sure to subscribe to it! Don't let Queenus flop as she already is

Subscribed!

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
"the chaotic wild west" hahaha such a great way to term that. I miss those days too! But yeah these def would sell better. But boy they are fairly basic.

One of her Instagram fan accounts posted a throwback to her 2001 Wimbledon victory. I know 2008 goddess dress was high quality, but that 2001 dress had DIAMONDS in it!!!! It was such a glamorous yet classy dress! Also, she showed so much maturity that tournament, defending her first grand slam, showing so much poise and calmness while doing it. Ugh I love her.

·
Registered
8,192 Posts
I was heartbroken when she recently said on her live that she would not be doing another goddess dress. Not only the peak GS final against Serena but also the peak of her fashion line!!

The thought of this IMMACULATE wig, this STUNNING dress and Jameka's/Oracene's PRESSED faces makes me WET!!!

·
Registered
9,247 Posts
Hmmm I might try to get tix. The greenbrier isn’t too far from me. Y’all know she’s just trying to make some coin. So she won’t be relegated to making milk commercials like some people...

·
Registered
9,445 Posts
Sistas as promised you can download 2017 WO Venus vs Konta HL with the below link (expiring in 7 days):

Venus vs Konta 2017 Wimbledon Semifinal Highlights.mp4

I'll try to make more in the upcoming weeks for the other matches of 17 WO!
Thanks a lot sis 🤗

Hmmm I might try to get tix. The greenbrier isn’t too far from me. Y’all know she’s just trying to make some coin. So she won’t be relegated to making milk commercials like some people...
She's in dire financial straits like you wouldn't believe, sis...
Cf. recent photos of her moonlighting as a housemaid, and at the Jupiter Island Jamba Juice store.

·
Come on 24th!
7,408 Posts
I didn't believe Sister Price when she told me that Queenus needed MONEY.

And now I see her most recent insta post about her being in a variety show doing sit ups in the ceiling upside down, I kinda see her point...

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Yall, my YouTube channel just got demonetized for "reused content." This is like the second or third time in some months. My channel is about 40 percent rare music and 60 percent content that I make and repurpose into educational text based videos. I know I have a couple YouTube mutuals here in this forum. What have yall done to keep your channels monetized?

I feel like it's getting harder because YouTube keeps changing guidelines and algorithms etc.

5841 - 5860 of 5888 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.