Tennis Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
5821 - 5840 of 5888 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,366 Posts
I wonder why she's practising so much on green clay lately? She was hitting with Sachia Vickery the other day, today a low-ranked male player. And the pictures even from over a week ago of her six pack are all on that green clay court. Is that all that's available? Could be trying to lengthen rallies or be softer on the body? or is she just amping up for clay season this year? Just interesting considering hard is her favourite surface.
Might be a spacing issue. I know the paid courts here have opened up the clay courts so more people can play while maintaining distance. Though you would think Venus could book whatever surface she wanted.

Don't she and Serena practice on green clay rather often? It is softer on the body and is closer to a HC than an actual red clay court.

·
Registered
9,247 Posts
Whose service motion looks like this? Someone brightens my brain please!

Was it Bartoli without the wrist??
Bartoli’s service motion took 30 minutes. most of which was spent shadow boxing the ball and making jerk off motions with her racquet :hysteric:

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Whose service motion looks like this? Someone brightens my brain please!

Was it Bartoli without the wrist??
Looks like Conchita's serve but with a higher ball toss 😂😂 Or Errani's serve pre-tortellini 😲😲

Just when you think you've seen everything. 2020 keeps bringing us surprises.

·
Come on 24th!
7,408 Posts
Bartoli’s service motion took 30 minutes. most of which was spent shadow boxing the ball and making jerk off motions with her racquet :hysteric:
Looks like Conchita's serve but with a higher ball toss 😂😂 Or Errani's serve pre-tortellini 😲😲

Just when you think you've seen everything. 2020 keeps bringing us surprises.
Sistrens I think I remembered! Doesn't it look like Wozniacki's serve??

·
Come on 24th!
7,408 Posts
So sisters I have bad news. My WO 2017 highlights for Queenus was taken down and now I've got a copyright strike from IMG (3 strikes I'm basically out) 😭

So now I cannot continue to upload those HLs anymore but if I make them I'm happy to share it with y'all through WeTransfer or whatevs for you to watch it on your laptop!

Let me know if you want me to do that!

·
Registered
9,445 Posts
On
So sisters I have bad news. My WO 2017 highlights for Queenus was taken down and now I've got a copyright strike from IMG (3 strikes I'm basically out) 😭

So now I cannot continue to upload those HLs anymore but if I make them I'm happy to share it with y'all through WeTransfer or whatevs for you to watch it on your laptop!

Let me know if you want me to do that!
IMG are cunts 😭
Thanks for making them anyway, sis! Really appreciate the effort.
That would be great if you could share the ones they keep taking down with us :love:

·
Registered
8,131 Posts
I was so happy she finally lashed Konta! In that final set she really said 'enough fucking around here' and got down to business. :love: 😭 Also love the flirty wave at the crowd in front of her at the end lol.

IMG are a disgrace. It's not enough that they've taken down all the good highlights and pushed white mediocrity on the world for years, but they've also really been running the Miami Open into the ground these past few seasons.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Venus is confirmed to play WTT for the 15th time! They are starting matches for a 3 week period around July 17th somewhere in VA or WV where it sounds like everyone will be kind of in a mini quarantine situation. Fans will be allowed but very limited with a ton of restrictions. Kenin, Stephens, and a couple others have confirmed. Just hope Venus is careful, with her autoimmune disease, don't want her having any problems with this thing. But sure glad to see her still playing!

5821 - 5840 of 5888 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.