Tennis Forum banner

5081 - 5100 of 5152 Posts

·
Amateur Volleyer
32,073 Posts
She was hitting in IW for a few days before the cancellation. She left Monterrey the day after her loss.

I assume she's in FL though, yeah. Looked like she was at the beach or at some sort of party on her IG story last weekend, surrounded by a bunch of people. Hopefully she's being more cautious now.

·
Registered
416 Posts
The rankings are frozen so at least she will keep the IW and Miami points from last year. I wonder for how long though after play resumes.

·
Registered
7,980 Posts
Looked like she was at home in her latest Instagram content. Making that $$$ endorsing an app while stuck at home.

Praise Jehovah the rankings will be frozen. It was the most sensible solution anyway for the tour. God only knows when we will resume. Federer is so lucky Nadal and Djokovic can't win slams during this time lol...

Hope you are all staying safe!

·
Premium Member
7,829 Posts
Phewww. Let’s retain points all the way! Indian Wells, Miami, Birmingham and **Cincinnati coming through.

How are you guys doing with everything’s that’s being going on?

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Olympics pushed back, there could be a possible postponement to 2021. IOC will decide in 4 weeks.

Jehovah might be working in Venus favor after all 😭

·
Premium Member
20,252 Posts
She was hitting in IW for a few days before the cancellation. She left Monterrey the day after her loss.

I assume she's in FL though, yeah. Looked like she was at the beach or at some sort of party on her IG story last weekend, surrounded by a bunch of people. Hopefully she's being more cautious now.
OK! I was side-eyeing her so hard when I saw that story. Surrounded by classic Veesus white republican men.

OMG Hapless sis where have you been? Getting that bussy tapped?

·
Registered
8,135 Posts
OK! I was side-eyeing her so hard when I saw that story. Surrounded by classic Veesus white republican men.

OMG Hapless sis where have you been? Getting that bussy tapped?
Couver sis, I fell in love with a girl who has almost touched my peen on the past few times we went out!!! 💅

I am NOT here for Veesus' RG title being delayed by Coronavirus tho!!! :cry:

·
Registered
9,193 Posts
Couver sis, I fell in love with a girl who has almost touched my peen on the past few times we went out!!!

I am NOT here for Veesus' RG title being delayed by Coronavirus tho!!! :cry:
Suuuuuuure about that, sis.

5081 - 5100 of 5152 Posts