Tennis Forum banner
61 - 80 of 226 Posts

·
Registered
19,499 Posts
I said in my post her coming out was a positive thing.

I am just being honest and non-pc is admitting that I do not find her attractive.

I think it is normal to comment on the looks of players.

Everyone regardless of sex and sexual orientation judges looks.

For example, on MTF, gay male posters often comment how "hot" x player is.

And dont forget to say that if we say that we recieve a few bad reps from twats with not very nice comments.
I have proofs, so if you want to say something, say it the 100% and dont hide a part of that.

·
Registered
6,122 Posts
Yes, it's always good to spread rumors about top players sexualities and/or pressure them to come out :rolleyes:
Meaningless players of Van Uytvancks caliber only mention their sexuality just to be seen because tennis-wise, she hasnt achieved anything special yet. Nobody should speak about what should be kept secret = sexuality. I am not interested to hear again and again whos the next one to come out. Clever people know exactly who is and who is not.

·
Registered
11,305 Posts
I said in my post her coming out was a positive thing.

I am just being honest and non-pc is admitting that I do not find her attractive.

I think it is normal to comment on the looks of players.

Everyone regardless of sex and sexual orientation judges looks.

For example, on MTF, gay male posters often comment how "hot" x player is.
How old are you ? So, in real life we can see you saying "OMG you are so ugly" to people's faces just like how you say "Gosh! you are beautiful" to those you perceive to be beautiful ? What a charming life you must be leading !!

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Meaningless players of Van Uytvancks caliber only mention their sexuality just to be seen because tennis-wise, she hasnt achieved anything special yet. Nobody should speak about what should be kept secret = sexuality. I am not interested to hear again and again whos the next one to come out. Clever people know exactly who is and who is not.
Nobody should feel forced to keep their sexuality secret it's their business whether they want to make it public or not and they have the freedom to do so :wavey:

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Wow, there are still people who taboo sexuality and think it should be kept secret :worship:
Do they also complain in the news threads about heterosexual couples tho?

She never struck me as very feminine... any who... good for her if she is happy :)
Well, one's sexual expression does not always tell something about their sexual orientation anyway.

·
Registered
17,802 Posts
But if they keep quiet then someone will end up outing them (like when Bytchkova outed CSN)

·
Registered
11,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
people still reply to mugzaneumannn's posts?

Reactions: wolf79 and Javi

·
Banned
31,999 Posts
Wow How sad has to be your life...Im so sorry for you. Get well soon:sad:
What was so sad about that comment?

You know what I find sad? Gay guys obsessing over the fact that no ATP player has come out, derailing a thread on this wonderful news about Alison Van Uytvanvck. Let's wish her happiness and move on.

·
Registered
6,122 Posts
But if they keep quiet then someone will end up outing them (like when Bytchkova outed CSN)
This is a good argument. If you tell it openly, you have no problems to be unintentionally outed just like CSN was by Bytchkova (tough Carla with her new Rambo-like hair-style is just sooo obvious). I did the same many years ago and since then, I have no problems (nobody can disclose it since its known).

But speaking about details of what I am just experiencing in my private life with someone else, thats just not my cup of coffee.

·
Registered
17,802 Posts
This is a good argument. If you tell it openly, you have no problems to be unintentionally outed just like CSN was by Bytchkova (tough Carla with her new Rambo-like hair-style is just sooo obvious). I did the same many years ago and since then, I have no problems (nobody can disclose it since its known).

But speaking about details of what I am just experiencing in my private life with someone else, thats just not my cup of coffee.
You did what, become a CSN impersonator or a male lesbian?

·
Banned
1,154 Posts
Women can do all of those things without being homophobic murderous rapists. I mean, not all men, but, just a disproportionate amount of them doing those things, and the more "macho" they are, the more likely they are to; you don't have to be a rocket scientist to notice.

I don't mean this as a personal attack but that meltdown you had last year on Mirjana's player forum about the SJW left and your being gay but most gays being "faaaaagggggggsss" and whatnot was legit one of the craziest things I read in 2017. Those sort of beliefs are much more harmful to gay men than straight men so I hope it gets better for you.
I agree with you in everything you've posted. Those 2 posters are embarrassing, but then again, who in the world would stan or miriam lucic? :lol:

·
Banned
1,154 Posts
:spit:

those male subculutres also value more traditionally positive masculine traits such as devotion to work, pride in excelling at sports, and providing for one's family.
this is homophobic, can this person get banned?

these 2 trump supporters who're like 50 and live in their mom's basement mastubating to lucic's baseball matches are truly PITIFUL

·
Registered
6,122 Posts
Idiotic comment. Why they should hide what they feel? Only because people are narrow-minded?
He certainly thought, that being too open and publishing stories from private life of gays and lesbians does not generally bring much positives. One gets the feeling, heterosexuality is a minority now which still (hopefully) isnt.

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
lol I thought Bytchkova was a nickname for another Russian player but today I learned that there was a lower ranked, now retired Russian player. Not cool that they outed someone but I guess they're living up to their name.

·
Registered
26,589 Posts
Wow, and just as Greet was starting to make it to WTA level more frequently. Maybe too much time together on tour. Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

61 - 80 of 226 Posts